Selected Software [ List ] for Pandora.

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Since I am not sure many of you are even aware this exists, I am keeping a relatively up-to-date list of what I consider to be among the best applications currently available on the Pandora, in different categories. I just did a big update yesterday. 

The page itself for the list is right here, and below is a description of the changes I made. 

Continue Reading -> 

This list may be useful for people who just got their Pandora or do not keep up too often with the repo news. 

Quite useful list. I'd recommend an alphabetical sort order. Perhaps add a link to the full versions (where available).

And I think you should include Trojita (no need for modesty here:)

Is there a reason that you ignored the repackaged emulators? Though I especially don't like the touch oriented guis and haven't yet found one where the emulator core was performing better than the existing ports, they seemednot unpopular to me. But actually I'm happy you didn't give them free advertising:)

Quite useful list. I'd recommend an alphabetical sort order. Perhaps add a link to the full versions (where available). And I think you should include Trojita (no need for modesty here:) Is there a reason that you ignored the repackaged emulators? Though I especially don't like the touch oriented guis and haven't yet found one where the emulator core was performing better than the existing ports, they seemednot unpopular to me. But actually I'm happy you didn't give them free advertising:)
Alphabetical -> I will think about it, but it's not really organized this way :)

Trojita -> it does not work 100% well for me yet (I know, I ported it) I want to give a try to port the latest version before recommending it. 

For the repackaged emulators -> simple reason is that I have not tested them enough yet to recommend them. Once I can spend enough time with each, I will add them if they prove to be better or on par with the other emulators we have. 

Go

Since I am not sure many of you are even aware this exists, I am keeping a relatively up-to-date list of what I consider to be among the best applications currently available on the Pandora, in different categories. I just did a big update yesterday. 

The page itself for the list is right here, and below is a description of the changes I made. 

Continue Reading -> 

This list may be useful for people who just got their Pandora or do not keep up too often with the repo news. 
Good idea - can't help feeling OpenBox deserves a mention though.

Another way to promote a software is to write an indepth test of it, and send it to ekianjo to publish on Pandoralive ;)

Back