Shipping Date: Guessing Game

I'd mine to arrive on the 7th Dec as I have an 18 hour flight on your birthday! But it's not going to happen :(

I wonder if I'll still be wondering in April/June if it'll be ready in time for my next trip....

I am going to go with March the 15th.

I think that was my first estimate in this game, posted a year ago. :/

craigix said:
10th December.
Hmmm... So is that a guess for a shipping date or an actual date? Is this a date you think they will start to ship out on or when you will have them all shipped? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuxedomask29 said:
craigix said:
10th December.
Hmmm... So is that a guess for a shipping date or an actual date? Is this a date you think they will start to ship out on or when you will have them all shipped? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

What does the topic say? ;)

Alec  said:
Tuxedomask29 said:
craigix said:
10th December.

What does the topic say? ;)
Well, duh, I can read the topic title, but this is Craigix, the big man himself, the one with all the answers, the big cheese. LOL

Tuxedomask29 said:
Well, duh, I can read the topic title, but this is Craigix, the big man himself, the one with all the answers, the big cheese. LOL
Yeah, but as for all the answers, don't forget

craigix said:
I'm prepared to say July.
:huh:

Back