Should I Buy A Gp32x Wiz?

thedude25

Still Fresh
Hi,I was wondering if I should buy a Wiz, I want it for Neo Geo,CPS 1,2,3,N64,Segacd and PSX emulation.

Also is the psx compatability and framerate decent on the Wiz?,and is there a working CPS3 emulator for it?.

Oh boy.

N64 - not going to happen
PSX - probably not going to be very good
CP3 - probably not going to happen

'thedude25' said:
Hi,I was wondering if I should buy a Wiz
If you want a Wiz, buy a Wiz. If you don't, don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Orkie' said:
Of which I answered one - the only left unanswered.
As if you could call "do what you want" an answer, but he was obviously asking if he should buy a Wiz based on the criteria he gave afterwards :| I doubt he even wanted that to be answered specifically, was just saying "I don't know if I want to buy a Wiz yet because I don't know the following things"

Ok,thanks for the advice, that's clarified things for me.I think i'll stick to my 200mhz smartphone and smartgear for the time being.

> Should I Buy A Gp32x Wiz?

Edit: Well the site name makes it unclear for new interested people because the name is Gp2x Wiz or just simply say Wiz :p :p

First: Excuce me for mentioning the Pandora here , I just felt I wanted to help him.

'thedude25' said:
Ok,thanks for the advice, that's clarified things for me.I think i'll stick to my 200mhz smartphone and smartgear for the time being.
If you want PSX and N64 emulation you should go for the Pandora, but the Pandora is bigger and more expensive.
The Wiz has really good emulation capabilities for '2D consoles and handhelds'. If you dont need that anymore than you shouldnt buy the wiz (although its a very nice gadget)

Back