show us your desk / workspace!

Sigurd

.. Why you ask!? because its off topic, and people need something to look at!

My workspace / desk:

p1010860c.jpg

now this...this i like, i might have to put up a crappy 3mp pic up as well, even though i very much hate my setup right now, my desk is too small, its very messy right now

now this...this i like, i might have to put up a crappy 3mp pic up as well, even though i very much hate my setup right now, my desk is too small, its very messy right now

Screw the mess, just makes it all the more fun to point out all the crap on everyones desk.. eg: 'hey! thats a [insert fun looking thing here], jolly good!'

Screw the mess, just makes it all the more fun to point out all the crap on everyones desk.. eg: 'hey! thats a [insert fun looking thing here], jolly good!'

Nice....trying to learn c# aye. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very eccentric these days, because it's in the kitchen

kai4u.jpg

Nice....trying to learn c# aye

Already did! mu ha ha!

And..

Very sterile setup ya got there Sugar_Cane :D

Hey Sigurd! Danish right? Now we have Norwegian, Swedish and a Danish Pandora owner!

Hurra!

desktop-cropped.jpg

Sweet huh. Notice the hole in the wall above the computer. 512 memory and an Intel Celeron D 2.66Ghz. But that screen is my pride and joy though. I can't wait to get a bigger one. I want to be able to have dual screens like Sigurd but it will have to wait for now.

Sweet huh. Notice the hole in the wall above the computer. 512 memory and an Intel Celeron D 2.66Ghz. But that screen is my pride and joy though. I can't wait to get a bigger one. I want to be able to have dual screens like Sigurd but it will have to wait for now.

Based on the appearance, I'd say that's Ubuntu 8.04? Not purple-y enough for anything else.

Based on the appearance, I'd say that's Ubuntu 8.04? Not purple-y enough for anything else.

Close! Ubuntu 9.04

I would have updated to a newer version, but I have really crappy internet. My mother just bought a new computer and I put Ubuntu 10.04 on hers.

Close! Ubuntu 9.04

I would have updated to a newer version, but I have really crappy internet. My mother just bought a new computer and I put Ubuntu 10.04 on hers.

Mmmm, Jaunty Jackalope. I also notice you don't have many workspaces. Am I the only one that sets it to 16 workspaces in a 4 x 4 square?

Also, does anyone use workspaces on the Pandora? I think that would be pretty awesome.

Mmmm, Jaunty Jackalope. I also notice you don't have many workspaces. Am I the only one that sets it to 16 workspaces in a 4 x 4 square?

Also, does anyone use workspaces on the Pandora? I think that would be pretty awesome.

most i ever use is 2, but then those 2 usually span over at least 2, often 3 or 4 screens, which means i don't really need the extra space from extra workspaces (as there's already enough for 3 teminals, few editors, web browser, irc and a music player

Back