Release Site Update

8D

"we can begin to ship early / middle of April!"

That's cool. And the factory needs a month to make molds for injection molding, but then they can produce 50,000 Pandora cases a day.
Seems like overkill but I guess it's still cheaper than any other process.

Last edited by a moderator:
'lulzfish' said:
CODE
http://openpandora.org/blog.php
Somewhere in that general area.

Oops, didn't notice there was a blog update. Also the unofficial blog has not been updated yet. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE DAMMIT

And I didn't notice there was a main page update :blink:

Oh, I see it. You have to kinda look through the page and un-cross your eyes a little.
So the CNC case is shipping Friday. Good stuff.

After some quiet time it's nice to hear some positive news. Please keep the updates coming however small, it makes the wait seem easier...!

'MDave' said:
Excellent, hopefully I can fill up my shiny new 16GB SD Class 6 card up in time. :p
On this note, when will there be emus, games etc ready to use in PND format? I need to get my SD card ready for the big day. :D

'arrrgh' said:
'MDave' said:
Excellent, hopefully I can fill up my shiny new 16GB SD Class 6 card up in time. :p
On this note, when will there be emus, games etc ready to use in PND format? I need to get my SD card ready for the big day. :D

We're all trying to get things ready for others to play! ;)

'PokeParadox' said:
'arrrgh' said:
'MDave' said:

We're all trying to get things ready for others to play! ;)

I hope we'll be able to play Pandorapanic on day 1 - you've done heaps of great work on it! :)

'MDave' said:
:D And I presume someone in the manufacturing plant noticed this error before he pressed the big shiny red button labeled 'Go' :p Thank god he/she noticed in time!
It'll be written in GCODE the whole file doesn't load if its corrupt :)

'giovanni' said:
Good news!!!
Thanks

P.S: Shipping on Friday..... Delivery?
I have a very faint idea, that with all the past issue's, they are not going to guess a delivery date ;)

Anyway, good to hear that april shipment is still possible!

* Back to getting PandoraPanic! ready *

I thought the keymat mould was in progress - it's on the 'To-Do' list there (20-25 days estimate). Is it going to begin now to be parallel with the case?

Back