Snes Rpgs For Gp32

I tried different transparency hacks and i found out on hack 2, only the text shows. On Hack 3, No text but the actual game screen comes up. I had to switch between hack settings every time i talked to someone so i gave that game up. :blink: :eek: :huh:

frankly, I don't think any snes RPG runs good enough to be played (but I haven't tried them all - the ones that SHOULD run fine don't fit my fancy ^^)

an RPG no one's mentioned yet and is definitely worth playing is Terranigma. That game is still one of my favourite RPG's ever! oh, and Seiken Densetsu III, but that game's just fucking slow now :p

btw: isn't there a way to "split" Tales of Phantasia into two files (like discs or something?) or extract te voices? I think that if the voices were extracted, it'd be less than 4 meg

Yea alot of rpgs that run fast are not the type i like. I also like terranigma. It has a sword of mana like feeling with something of a combo system. :)

Q-Wi-Q posted on Apr 18 2004 at 05:24 AM said:
btw: isn't there a way to "split" Tales of Phantasia into two files (like discs or something?) or extract te voices? I think that if the voices were extracted, it'd be less than 4 meg
No idea. You could write to Dejap and ask them, since they're the people who most intimately know the game. If they'd planned a patch to add speech as they said, though, the chances are they knew how to make the rom bigger, so maybe they could have a go at shrinking it a bit for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFMQ owns
i played it for the first time today on my gp32
i really liked it
especially because it ran so fast

Lethe posted on Apr 17 2004 at 06:58 PM said:
I tried different transparency hacks and i found out on hack 2, only the text shows. On Hack 3, No text but the actual game screen comes up. I had to switch between hack settings every time i talked to someone so i gave that game up. :blink: :eek: :huh:
Bahamut Lagoon, right? Was it when you went outside of your ship where your dragons are? There's no way to fix those transparency bugs, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back