Someone Has A Pandora Development?

Squidge said:
Remote Joy lets you play PSP on PC.
Maybe OP wants to play Pandora on PC?
No,is for other thing but I need someone with pandora that tested the remote joy version for linux that I have

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistabeen said:
we have already asked you, please explain what you want to do, perhaps we can help you that way.

Ok,is for the first that I said,I want see the psp on Pandora

But not is simply for see psp on Pandora is for one possibility that I know but I don´t say

You want to play your PSP on your Pandora?
Do you understand how remote joy works? You plug your PSP into your computer, and the output/input is sent through USB so you can see the screen on your monitor.
If you run remote joy on your Pandora, you would still need to plug your PSP into the Pandora in order to play. Remote joy does not emulate or anything like that, it simply redirects the screen and buttons. Why would you want to do this? Why not just play on your PSP? You gain almost nothing in this way.

RemoteJoy is opensource, but I highly doubt anyone will port it because its uber-useless...

WizardStan: Yes you gain something... the PSP Weight in your pocket ;)
whiskthecat: hehe, and the more clever way is to have a video of your favourite Xbox 360 or PS3 game and then use video playback and some acting to do it ;)

JayFoxRox said:
hehe, and the more clever way is to have a video of your favourite Xbox 360 or PS3 game and then use video playback and some acting to do it ;)
Already pulled that one. Atleast this way they can actually play it before they trace the origin of that mysterious usb cable. :p

Seriously though, I wonder why OP is being so mysterious?

The truth is that anyone know Why I want the remote joy in pandora(only me )
anyone know where is the source code?

trypsp said:
No,is for other thing but I need someone with pandora that tested the remote joy version for linux that I have
The version of remote joy that you have is unlikely to work as it will probably be for PC, not handheld.

However, it can most likely be made to work quite easily.

Why you would want to plug a PSP into a Pandora is mystery though. It's not going to be much better - you might as well just play the games on the PSP.

trypsp said:
But the aplication is for linux and pandora has linux
trypsp, seems like your less then adequate English skills seem to be holding you back from reading the stickies. Not to mock you in anyway, but if your going to post here, you need to be at least half understandable.

trypsp said:
Why so secret? If you say why you want it, maybe someone can suggest something better. As it is, no one is likely to port Remote Joy (unless you do it yourself, which probably not be easy) because it seems like a useless idea.

WizardStan said:
trypsp said:
Why so secret? If you say why you want it, maybe someone can suggest something better. As it is, no one is likely to port Remote Joy (unless you do it yourself, which probably not be easy) because it seems like a useless idea.

Because I don´t want that anyone copy my idea and I know that only I can make this with remote joy

trypsp said:
WizardStan said:
trypsp said:

Because I don´t want that anyone copy my idea and I know that only I can make this with remote joy

Then stop copying other people's hard work and make it from your own. Honestly, if you're going to rely on others, you can't be so selfish.

Mistabeen said:
with such an attitude, you don't belong on a community that relies on open source and working together
When I have a Pandora and run remote joy believe me that I say what it is, but if in November I haven´t my Pandora and I say my idea ...

If you have an idea and don't want someone to steal it, you're better to tell it now.
If you say your idea, there is a record. You can point to this post and say "that was my idea".
But if you keep it secret, and someone else comes up with the same idea and does say it here, then they will have proof that it was their idea first.
Plus, if say now, someone might be able to tell you if it's a good idea, or if there's a better way, and you can start looking at that better way now, instead of months from now when you get your Pandora.

IIRC, Remote Joy source was released and was based on SDL. If you want it to work on the Pandora, then it needs to be ported.

Back