Someone Has A Pandora Development?

trypsp said:
Because I don´t want that anyone copy my idea and I know that only I can make this with remote joy
What difference does it make if people 'copy' your idea?

Even if you don't get a Pandora for November somebody else might do the work if it is a good idea.

Do you intend to sell your 'idea', based on other people's open source code? If not, secrecy seems silly.

Finally you come to a community forum and ask for peoples help and expect them to help you with your secret idea without showing them any respect. Bad attitude IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
trypsp said:
Because I don´t want that anyone copy my idea and I know that only I can make this with remote joy
How do you know your idea has not been already implemented by someone else? You could do a lot of work, and then find out it was done a long time ago and nobody is interested in your implementation.

There is only so many way to use RemoteJoy, and we can already take control of a PC (including some games) using a Pandora, and take control of a Pandora using a PC. The same goes for Macs.

There's no app for taking over PS2s or XBox's (but that would be daft anyway), but the reverse is true.

WizardStan said:
If you have an idea and don't want someone to steal it, you're better to tell it now.
If you say your idea, there is a record. You can point to this post and say "that was my idea".
But if you keep it secret, and someone else comes up with the same idea and does say it here, then they will have proof that it was their idea first.
Plus, if say now, someone might be able to tell you if it's a good idea, or if there's a better way, and you can start looking at that better way now, instead of months from now when you get your Pandora.
You are absolutely right, but I prefer not to say what it is for now

EmuGuy said:
I'm not being funny...but, is it related to 'adult entertainment'? Just trying to figure out the secret...
:blink: No

I can say that is a mod

Squidge said:
trypsp has not responded to me, so I guess I broke the code ;)
Sorry I said that is for see psp on Pandora and for other side is a mod

Kings said:
My guess is that trypsp wants to modify the source in some way to use the psp or the Pandora as a second screen.

Just throwing that out there.
:D
Almost almost

Where is the source code of remote joy?

Go ahead and port the source code, and perhaps then you'll be able to get someone to test it.

Edit: Shouldn't they have it at the site?

edgex004 said:
Go ahead and port the source code, and perhaps then you'll be able to get someone to test it.

Edit: Shouldn't they have it at the site?
I don´t find the source code

Intrigue... my guess is a headless psp mod that can clamp onto the pandora.

$5 broken screen psp off ebay, with all controls and screen removed, crammed into a smaller box - attach to Pandora to play. Even if that's not it, it's potentially interesting...

aliking said:
Intrigue... my guess is a headless psp mod that can clamp onto the pandora.

$5 broken screen psp off ebay, with all controls and screen removed, crammed into a smaller box - attach to Pandora to play. Even if that's not it, it's potentially interesting...

I think that it is my idea but I understand can you translate to spanish??

Ok now I have the src

cabeza mod psp que puede abrazadera en el pandora.

$ 5 psp ha roto la pantalla fuera de eBay, con todos los controles y la pantalla eliminado, hacinados en una pequeña caja - atribuyen a Pandora que desempeñar. Incluso si eso no es, es potencialmente interesante ...

Squidge said:
cabeza mod psp que puede abrazadera en el pandora.

$ 5 psp ha roto la pantalla fuera de eBay, con todos los controles y la pantalla eliminado, hacinados en una pequeña caja - atribuyen a Pandora que desempeñar. Incluso si eso no es, es potencialmente interesante ...

No se entiende mucho,la traducción
Already I have the src
Someone port the src to ARM??

Back