Someone Has A Pandora Development?

The source can be found at svn.ps2dev.org
/psp/trunk/psplinkusb/tools/remotejoy

The web client is currently offline, however, the svn server should work fine tho.

However, I doubt that you will be able to work with it if you can't even find it yourself or when I try to judge your experience from your posts.

trypsp said:
The only way is with the remote joy I have sent a message to its creator but he doesn´t want port it to pandora :(
lol, you asked for Tyranid to port it on Pandora !? you're silly :D .

Remote Joy is both a server (PC)/client (PSP) which allows a PSP game to use a PC Joystick as a controller. It can also display the PSP game screen on a PC window (allowing screenshots as well).

The PC part of remote joy is probably portable on Pandora (Linux power), supposedly the usb driver is not a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
hlide said:
trypsp said:
The only way is with the remote joy I have sent a message to its creator but he doesn´t want port it to pandora :(
lol, you asked for Tyranid to port it on Pandora !? you're silly :D .

Remote Joy is both a server (PC)/client (PSP) which allows a PSP game to use a PC Joystick as a controller. It can also display the PSP game screen on a PC window (allowing screenshots as well).

The PC part of remote joy is probably portable on Pandora (Linux power), supposedly the usb driver is not a problem.

And I am silly for this?Why you know that I talk with TyRaNiD?Are you TyRaNid?

Do you know TyRaNiD and know what he does, or did you just fire off the request randomly?

If you knew him, It would then be quite obvious that he wouldn't be interested in porting his PSP apps to Pandora.

Another possibility is that trypsp is wanting to use the Pandora as a wireless controller where the PSP is connected to the TV and the Pandora is connected via WiFi.

CandidStan said:
trypsp, seems like your less then adequate English skills seem to be holding you back from reading the stickies. Not to mock you in anyway, but if your going to post here, you need to be at least half understandable.
He is asking about this same mistery in the spanish forums and i can confirm you it has nothing to do with his english skills :D

He has a SECRET PROJECT, and no skills to made it, so he is looking for a stupid mule programmer to do the hard job for free :D

Aiken

Aiken said:
CandidStan said:
trypsp, seems like your less then adequate English skills seem to be holding you back from reading the stickies. Not to mock you in anyway, but if your going to post here, you need to be at least half understandable.
He is asking about this same mistery in the spanish forums and i can confirm you it has nothing to do with his english skills :D

He has a SECRET PROJECT, and no skills to made it, so he is looking for a stupid mule programmer to do the hard job for free :D

Aiken

Aw, give the guy a break.
Maybe he has the "killer app" in his head that will see the pandora displace the PSP in consumer land :)

I don't think there is a completely useless app, just apps that I can't find a use for. ;-)

I'd still like to have the Pandora act as a remote joypad/control for my laptop.

Back