Sorry...

Billyy posted on Sep 17 2003 at 09:17 PM said:
sorry, i mistyped i DID want a palm m130, but i am not getting one now that I want a Zodiac, PS I am getting the 300$ Zodiac, and just becuz i get more than u for christmas doesn't make ME or you worse or better people, so just be quiet.
It means you are spoilt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this time i really do apologize, especially to you Dozer, I just had a REALLY shitty day, and I guess I just blew off my steam on you guys, I really do apologize, and I hope that no one will hold ill-will towards me.
Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. :(

EDIT: if you are wondering what I am talking about, this post and my other edited one were flame posts where I called Klown, Dozer, and Flack a**holes and pretty musch just flamed people. Again, i apologize.:(

Actually I think having people state their current frame of mind on what they are and aren't going to buy is quite a good thing. It allows people to hear about alternatives to the GP32 with some pros and cons thrown in for good measure. It may also help people by being a singular voice for a few people who haven't purchased a GP32 yet but were thinking about it.

Lastly it also highlights potential competition for the GP32, which is always healthy for a community.

Anyhoo Lighten up people there are more important things in the world, such as sleeping and eating.

Billyy posted on Sep 19 2003 at 12:01 AM said:
Man, this time i really do apologize, especially to you Dozer, I just had a REALLY shitty day, and I guess I just blew off my steam on you guys, I really do apologize, and I hope that no one will hold ill-will towards me.
Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. :(

EDIT: if you are wondering what I am talking about, this post and my other edited one were flame posts where I called Klown, Dozer, and Flack a**holes and pretty musch just flamed people. Again, i apologize.:(
lol, dw. insults just go straight over my head being the inocent 17 year old that i am :p

Don't worry. We aren't "mad" at you for not getting a GP32. To each his own.

Well, except maybe Dozer, Klown, and Flack, but they're weird. Definately don't judge our community by them! Remember - Klown calls himself the "Community Asshole".

What? I'm not mad at anybody! My point was, who gives a fuck if some guy with 16 posts (half of them in this thread!) isn't buying a GP32?

I actually agree with flack... Have fun with your zodiac, I have spent all of the money I needed to on video games. Still glad to have gotten a gp32 though.

generalnmx posted on Sep 22 2003 at 08:01 PM said:
Don't worry. We aren't "mad" at you for not getting a GP32. To each his own.

Well, except maybe Dozer, Klown, and Flack, but they're weird. Definately don't judge our community by them! Remember - Klown calls himself the "Community Asshole".
Huh? What did i do that was weird?

Back