Sorry

That is one fat ass piece of shit.

Why would that offend americans? You implying that it would could offend an american is more offensive cause your implying they are all fat.

Damn, for a second there I thought that you were going to apologise for being an asshole.

This thing was annoying on another forum...

And now that its here, and in resident 'King of Spam's sig, Im probably going to be seeing a lot of it.

... Time to track down that image of the japanese raccoon with huge balls. :D

Dude, Snob.
Why would that offend americans? You implying that it would could offend an american is more offensive cause your implying they are all fat.

Dude maybe coz most of u are twats.

blipped4 posted on Mar 29 2004 at 05:37 PM said:
Dude, Snob.

Dude maybe coz most of u are twats.
I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Mar 29 2004 at 10:14 PM said:
Damn, for a second there I thought that you were going to apologise for being an asshole.
along the lines of what I was thinking.....

Akuma no Houkon posted on Mar 29 2004 at 10:44 PM said:
This is another reason why FireFox is my prefered browser.
Aye - Adblock is the way to go.

Too fast.... And I've seen it before as the avatar for someone on the suprnova forums. And I think it's lame you were afraid of offending Americans without giving a reason why you would have such an idea in your head. Sure, I'm American, I'm from Wisconsin (the state that is spposedly the most obese), but I don't find it offensive. I find it annoying, yes, but not offensive.

I only see like 1 reallly fat person a wekk and I live in america and I dont see what the whole thing about america being fat is about o well

Delsabre posted on Mar 29 2004 at 05:20 PM said:
Time to track down that image of the japanese raccoon with huge balls. :D
look no further! i have that gif!

and i have a better version of that fat girl, smaller and looks better and funnier
Edit: seems i lost the funny fat girl

i live in pensylvania the former "fattest state" and OMG THERE ARE SOOO MANY!
that is one fnny picture tho i sent it to a few of my friends :D

triplets5.jpg

A (digital) cookie for anyone who knows where that's from. ;)

But just to clarify, most Americans are actually not fat (surprized?). And don't look so smug, blipped4, the UK is also pretty close to the top of obesity lists. :lol:

Back