Why All The Discourse?

If you still support the war....watch this:
(Long)video about the war
This is a shocking video - younguns should not watch this. This is the war that Epicenter so zealously supports... ;)

Some info:
-There is some martial artist shi'i(don't ask me, I know)guy who opened the Iraqi flag(which has religious writing on it)by breaking a block in front of it. It is extremely haram(a sin)to even touch the Koran with dirty hands.
-The prez of Iraq is such a liar, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Why do human beings have to live and die like this? Is it just because Bush Sr. couldn't get saddam out and Bush Jr. wanted to take revenge or something? This is not a humane, moral, beneficial, or logical war for the supposed "land of oppurtunities", the "land of the free" to force upon innocent people, living out mostly peaceful lives. This is why sometimes I can't stand to live here in the states while my people get slaughtered by bush's henchmen. This is why I once told Epicenter that I hope he goes to Iraq and dies. That is a sin, and I still posted it. I have such a hatred for Americans now. Even my teacher asked me if it was saddam who called when my cellphone rang in class. I don't even get out of my house much anymore, I'm far too disgusted by this perverted and disrespectful culture that surrounds me, even if there are some good people.

Long story short - I loved the idea of a place where there was no discrimination or hate for ethnicities, but now I don't think this is that place.

I've come to the conclusion that videos released by both sides are pretty much crap. There was also a video proving that some footage supposedly from an Israeli missile attack on an ambulance that got a bunch of muslims all riled up was completely faked. Don't come in here, post one link to a video supporting your side and say "I'm right forever, the end". Both sides in this particular war are completely screwed up.

If you still support the war....watch this:
(Long)video about the war
This is a shocking video - younguns should not watch this. This is the war that Epicenter so zealously supports... ;)
Is it even possible for you to show one ounce of respect and shut up? I told you I was done arguing with you quite a while ago, now. RESPECT THAT and stop wantonly defaming me while posting fucking propaganda videos. How DARE you tell me that I am the one who is disrespectful here!

Why do human beings have to live and die like this? Is it just because Bush Sr. couldn't get saddam out and Bush Jr. wanted to take revenge or something?
And now you play the moral high ground acting like a pacifist when you just told me I should die in Iraq. Bravo. You do realize, Saddam killd tens if not hundreds of thousands of his own people? You act like the US invaded Switzerland 'because they had WMD'. This was no innocent regime.

I have such a hatred for Americans now. Even my teacher asked me if it was saddam who called when my cellphone rang in class. I don't even get out of my house much anymore, I'm far too disgusted by this perverted and disrespectful culture that surrounds me, even if there are some good people.
If you fucking hate the US why are you here? At any rate, the US is full of decent and well-meaning people like any other country, even if you do not support the president or his administration, that has no impact on the civilians who live in the US. That's generalizing and makes you look like a fool filled with blind hatred and nothing more. That is the sort of mentality that let 9/11 happen-- responding to old foreign policy by killng a bunch of innocent civilians. What does that prove?

Long story short - I loved the idea of a place where there was no discrimination or hate for ethnicities, but now I don't think this is that place.
As far as this; there is not much issue of discrimination here these days, it's rather minimal. Of course there are some racist idiots but they are pretty few and far between, and usually are hated/shunned by the rest of society, not endeared or supported. Unlike many countries where ethnic cleansing is going on, or wars between ethnic groups. Hell, look at a recent incident, where the actor who played 'Kramer' on Seinfeld said the 'N-word' onstage and his career is basically OVER. His audience was outraged, and rightfully so. Does that look like a country who supports racism? Well, no one is at war with Islam or the PEOPLE of Iraq or Afghanistan, you need to realize that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it even possible for you to show one ounce of respect and shut up? I told you I was done arguing with you quite a while ago, now. RESPECT THAT and stop wantonly defaming me while posting fucking propaganda videos. How DARE you tell me that I am the one who is disrespectful here!
Propaganda? Don't even call it that, it's just footage that the western media refuses to show its own people.

And now you play the moral high ground acting like a pacifist when you just told me I should die in Iraq. Bravo. You do realize, Saddam killd tens if not hundreds of thousands of his own people? You act like the US invaded Switzerland 'because they had WMD'. This was no innocent regime.
Ok, wow. So now it is all great right? You obviously didn't watch the whole video. There was no sectarian violence, or any kind of violence when saddam was in power, even if it was because people were scared of him. The government is run by Shi'is and kurds only, sunnis have barely any power. That is not the united democracy that the U.S. so fiercely tries to portray. When a sunni hospital asked for help from the government to find them donated blood, they were denied. Innocent people died for the simple fact they were sunni and most sunnis didn't even support saddam.

If you fucking hate the US why are you here? At any rate, the US is full of decent and well-meaning people like any other country, even if you do not support the president or his administration, that has no impact on the civilians who live in the US. That's generalizing and makes you look like a fool filled with blind hatred and nothing more. That is the sort of mentality that let 9/11 happen-- responding to old foreign policy by killng a bunch of innocent civilians. What does that prove?
Because I can't go back. Derrr... ;)

As far as this; there is not much issue of discrimination here these days, it's rather minimal. Of course there are some racist idiots but they are pretty few and far between, and usually are hated/shunned by the rest of society, not endeared or supported. Unlike many countries where ethnic cleansing is going on, or wars between ethnic groups. Hell, look at a recent incident, where the actor who played 'Kramer' on Seinfeld said the 'N-word' onstage and his career is basically OVER. His audience was outraged, and rightfully so. Does that look like a country who supports racism? Well, no one is at war with Islam or the PEOPLE of Iraq or Afghanistan, you need to realize that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are freakin' kidding me, right? Do you honestly believe that? And who cares if Michael Richards ruined his career. He was only racist enough to say the word, he didn't go off and "liberate" a country, and bomb innocent villages in afghanistan that supposedly belonged to the taliban. That is real racism.

Go ahead, keep posting. :)

No, it is in fact PROPOGANDA. Look up the definition some time.

I love how you are acting as though the western media were somehow censoring this, when in fact the track record shows that on sites such as youtube it is primarily muslim groups who are repeatedly using the "flag movie" button to hide and remove any content they don't like. I'm sure this happens on both sides, I'm not trying to suggest it doesn't, but stop acting like your side has a perfect track record and everyone else is evil.

I don't think I will waste any more time on you, OMars. I'm not going to waste more time and energy arguing with someone this delusional. Nothing I say will change your mind anyway. Believe what you want to, you ignorant fuck. It doesn't affect me in the slightest what sort of gibberish you want to convince yourselef of today.

No, it is in fact PROPOGANDA. Look up the definition some time.

I love how you are acting as though the western media were somehow censoring this, when in fact the track record shows that on sites such as youtube it is primarily muslim groups who are repeatedly using the "flag movie" button to hide and remove any content they don't like. I'm sure this happens on both sides, I'm not trying to suggest it doesn't, but stop acting like your side has a perfect track record and everyone else is evil.
That vid did show that the Iraqi insurgency kidnaps innocent journalists, so how is it completely against americans? ;)

Does that look like a country who supports racism? Well, no one is at war with Islam or the PEOPLE of Iraq or Afghanistan, you need to realize that.

Your anecdotal evidence is quaint.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...33227&hl=en

Tell them we aren't racist, that we aren't at war with their religion, that we are a "free" nation. Actions speak louder than words. "First they came for the immigrants, and I said nothing, because I was not an immigrant..."

And remember the Oath you took upon joining the military, to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States? Your commanders and elected officials are breaking it every day, and will continue to break it, as long as We The People allow it. It's time to stop rationalizing our liberty away.

Back