Spain

haptagud

Still Fresh
Hi,

OK my problem: Living in Spain have ordered OP in the first order :) but my bank says that the IBAN number for GBP and other currencies is not recognized! I've checked with Jacquelyn and she said this is a problem in Spain not enough digits or something.

So my question has anyone successfully sent money for their OP from Spain? If so how?
I'm thinking of trying the USD account tomorrow but if that fails I don't know, since I have no cheque here. May have to look into money orders, though I have no idea how that works here!

Thanks in advance for any help....

Yea, I've read that topic cover to cover, so to say. I've even checked the IBAN numbers on the Barclays website and both the IBAN numbers are correct. However, according to la Caixa the number for GBP and Euros is wrong! Though according to the IBAN generator the GBP and foreign currency is ONLY for sterling, so I hope that tomorrow when I try with USD to the USD account all will be well! Bloody banks!

Was just hoping someone had experienced similar problems.

I'll let you know tomorrow...

Well I managed to send my cash in the end! Not sure what the problem was, my spanish isn't good enough! However, I had more luck sending USD than Euros, don't know if that was the problem. <_<

Now just waiting for the email to say the money has arrived...

Back