Spare Parts

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We have a load of spare GP2X parts, if you need anything email orders@cdworld.co.uk

Some will be free, bigger or new parts will be minimal cost as we are trying to clear the pile of spares.

You will have to pay for the postage.

-Craig

PS I love global warming.

Do you have the MagicEyes chip or even motherboards? Or only smaller like buttons?

You wouldn't happen to have any Dave C joystick caps would you?

I know its a long shot, but I've wanted one of these for awhile now.

Guess I'd probably have to email - wondering if there'd been a spare screen and the top plate the sd card goes into? Yeah a front plate might be useful too if I have a catastrophe... Gonna email.. doesn't seem to be answers here...

i could do with some speakers, one of mine fell out when i was soldering the headphone socket back on (great advert for the gp2x's craftmanship there...) and i decided to remove the other one as was only using the ol boy on public transport.

would be nice to have some more though now...

Howdy,

I am looking for a replacement speaker for the GP2x First Edition-2nd revision. How much to ship to Nebraska in USA. Thank you in advance.

Blades

craigix said:
We have a load of spare GP2X parts, if you need anything email orders@cdworld.co.uk

Some will be free, bigger or new parts will be minimal cost as we are trying to clear the pile of spares.

-Craig

Would the spare parts be enough to make up a complete GP2X? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Goob said:
craigix said:

-Craig

Would the spare parts be enough to make up a complete GP2X? :)

:lol: ... reminds me of a very strange co-worker of mine; you know that tempurpedic mattress, made of 'space-age foam'? For awhile, they were sending you a sample of this material in the mail if you requested one. This nut-job was asking all of us to send in a request for a sample so his wife could sew them together to make a whole mattress out of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back