Starving For Pandora!

CronoTriggerfan

Website
pixelstopolygons.com
I find myself increasingly anxious for the release of Pandora. Now don't get me wrong, I've got a lot to do, but it seems most of my spare time is spent checking to see when Pandora is going to get released! :( The anxiousness is killing me!

So, I've decided to start a project modding up a DS and see if I can get anywhere close. :lol: It's in the realm of Pandora, being a handheld, so I hope it'll keep my mind off it. How are you guys passing the time or, in my case, wiping the saliva waiting for this baby?

I've been preparing SD Cards and ordering the last couple of accessories I thought I might need. :p I've also been playing my DS.

I bought an Xbox 360. :lol: I still pine for Pandora when I'm stuck on trains and buses though, which is at least ten hours per week.

SD card shopping, there's a good idea.

Yeah, I've been specing out SD cards for a few days now, too. Newegg still seems the place to go. I guess I should mention that I also picked up UT3 and Quake 4 for my 360 to re-train myself on how to play such old-skool style fast FPS games with the dual analog setup. Hopefully it helps me to pwn some n00bs once Quake 2 and 3 come out for Pandora!

Gothic3 had so much potential. I got to a point that my reputation for the resistance was so great that orcs attacked me on the spot. Which kinda ruins half the story. After that point, the game turns into running into each town and killing everyone.

I like watching gothic 1-2 speedruns. Good strategy for finishing the game in two hours.

waiting since it was meant as a birthday present to myself like 2 months ago , and currently taking AP classes that have tons of homework I do not want.

Replaying Legend of the Dragoon, finishing up Clannad and Kanon on the PS2. Might take Shadow of the Colossus or MGS4 for another play, but right now I'm shifting focus to finishing off SDL basics.

contemplating buying a psp memory stick/pandora battery, trying to get a replacement for a faulty acekard2.
oh, and i took up airsoft and dirt biking, both should arrive within the week. woo!

Back