Still getting email alerts after requesting to unsubscribe

dfkman

One day I'll be writing code in the car...
Am I just missing something? On my preferences under alerts, I have the email option unchecked (the "..and receive email of new replies"), and I clicked the unsubscribe link in an alert email, but I still get emails. What do I do?

I only receivet emails for new PMs, but when those come through they don't have an unsubscribe link in them, just a link to my prefs page so I can correct the settings if I want. Are you sure these are official board messages? My message went via rhea.dragonbox.de before arriving directly at my mail handlers mx, for reference.

No way to show them? That sounds like a decent reason to install something better to me, but there you go. info@openpandora.org is the same sending address as mine though, assuming neither is spoofed.
[doublepost=1553292508,1553285300][/doublepost]Looks to me like all of the email control settings are in 'contact details' on your profile page and perhaps more pertinently to you there's a setting in 'preferences/browsing preferences' about getting an email from each reply. I can't find anything to control emails under 'alert preferences', only control what counts as an alert.

I just took the nuclear approach and turned off all alerts. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Back