Still Going?

c0ncept

H.R. Gigers wet dream
Website
Visit site
Well, I note that its been a while since anyone posted in this form, is the project dead or what? I hope not because it sounded very promising....

your're right, i forgot about this project, and actually, it's been a while since we've heard anything from Pirotic about any of his projects.

he made a few comments on Gigas a litle back, proly a month or so ago
I havnt gone there since, I am going to work on my own in Quake, since the Gigas group never got started

~Octavious

the thing about gigas is that even though it is good, its too incomplete, I'm not aware of any completed gigas games out there. There's no sound, and there's no editor that can be used in windows to make things easier. Its a great little program with great potential, it just needs a few touch ups.

The problem is nobody can be assed - and as you said some needed features are at the moment missing.

Pirotic, please give us some good news about this peazo game.

If you don't think in keep developing it, at least release the sourcecode so anyone can continue it!!!!!!!!

Woah, this is the first time I've seen this. Man this project looked promising, same with the Giga project as a whole. This is exactly what we need, we have no RPGs. If this gets screwed up and/or abandoned I'm gonna get ticked off. If you're reading this Pirotic, KEEP ON WORKING! If not, just release the source code, or :( :angry: :(

Back