Release Strange Adventures in Infinite Space

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Strange Adventures in Infinite Space, a space roguelike with fast & short gameplay.
preview1.png

Strange Adventures in Infinite Space, or SAIS, is initialy a commercial game. The engine have been opensourced in 2005 and the Data are now free too.

The game use quite small fonts, but it feature a Magnifying glass that can be activated with Control (so [SELECT] or [R] on the Pandora).

History log
=========

Build 03
-------------

• Better support for case sensitive file system
Build 02
-------------

• Fixed spelling of the Title
  • Data are now included and automatically expanded
Build 01
-------------

• Initial build
  • Some Pandora customization

The source code is on my github account, featuring full Linux port: https://github.com/ptitSeb/sais

Last edited:
Can't help it, have to mention it's Adventures ;)

Many thanks Seb
Fixed, for most part. Just the PXML is not fixed, as I need to repackage. Will wait a bit in case there is some feedback that need to be fixed, and I'll update later anyway.

First try, 321 points <.<
I saw an interesting swirly thing that couldn't be navigated to directly, so I plotted an intercept course that would take me right through it. Turns out it was actually a black hole that sucked ship and crew into oblivion. Game over, man.

Hi all :)

New hiscore in easy mode: ~5700 bucks.

@ptitSeb : I'm really having a lot of fun playing this game, thanks again for porting it over to the Pandora !

On a side note, do you think C4A support would be possible ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

Looks like one of the ships from BBC`s Starship Command.
I was thinking that the outline on the upper left of the screenshot looked familiar, but I had something different in mind.

You have to download a Windows or MAC install
BOOOOO!!! Maybe I will look into it, probably not. Perhaps if the game looks really fun.

I was thinking that the outline on the upper left of the screenshot looked familiar, but I had something different in mind.

BOOOOO!!! Maybe I will look into it, probably not. Perhaps if the game looks really fun.
I had the go to package Data into the PND :) I'll do that soon.
[doublepost=1482270683,1482259793][/doublepost]It's on the repo!

Build 02
-------------

• Fixed spelling of the Title
  • Data are now included and automatically expanded

I appreciate it. This won't get you or ED in legal trouble will it? I will try it out as soon as I get home.

New small update on the repo, with better support for the case insitive file on linux (for mods mainly).

Build 03
-------------

• Better support for case sensitive file system

Back