The following are okay: 

DeaDBeeF

GBA.emu - Emu Ex Plus Alpha 

GBC.emu - Emu Ex Plus Alpha

MD.emu - Emu Ex Plus Alpha 

Mini Slug Project 

Snes9x EX - Emu Ex Plus Alpha 

Takaeda's Emulators 

At least one person reads the changelogs, my efforts were not totally in vain.
Make that two persons :)
And I even read changelogs about programs that I'm not have at all, TOP THAT! :D

I'm glad that there are still firmware updates for our Pandoras, thanks again to notaz hard work. :)  I read about (gpu driver) changes for the GHZ Units, I only own a CC Pandora. I guess this firmware is also worth to update for the old model?

I read, but tend to forgot.

And I don't like when an update as no clear what's new, but I know it's not always easy to track down exact and exhaustive list.

• Boson-X
  • Capitan Sevilla remake
  • Cannonball
  • F-1 Spirit remake
All running okay here, at least as far as a quick test shows. Load fine, menus work, sounds/music play. I only tested the main non-C4A game of Cannonball for now - perhaps I should also test the level editor and things.

Tested on 1GHz

Boson X broken :

./ltclient: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Cannonball gl broken :

./cannonball_gl: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

F1 spirit broken :

./f1spirit: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Ghoulsnghost remix OK.

Cannonball non gl OK

Conflicting report about GL games.

I have to do some GL test on my Gigaghertz. I have done some on a CC and got no issues.

Tested on 1GHz

Boson X broken :

./ltclient: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Cannonball gl broken :

./cannonball_gl: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

F1 spirit broken :

./f1spirit: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Ghoulsnghost remix OK.

Cannonball non gl OK
I have test cannonball GL and had no issue. But I was using the SGX driver version 4.03.00.02 already before the update, so that may explain.

Can you try to use the SGX driver PND and swith to 4.03.00.02 by hand (should be the default one now for Gigaghertz).

Also, looking at my /usr/lib, I can see that componants of the SGX driver are dates from 12/Oct (like libGLES_CM.so.1.6.16.3977, libEGL.so.1.6.16.3977), links are date from installation date (for me 19/Oct), including the links for libusc, but the libusc.so.1.6.16.3977 is date from 25/Sep on my Pandora. So maybe it's missing from the installation.

Just posted new ZDoom and Valyria Tear build that works on SZ 1.62. No idea about the status of thoses new PND on earlier firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Mari0
  • Not Tetris
  • Not Pacman
  • OpenHexagon - corrupted malloc at 0x009d1c00 in SSVOpenHexagon apparently
All tested on my 1Ghz machine using the default driver (4.03.00.02 - which I was running before upgrading, but I'm pretty sure I saw the updater replace my driver files anyway).
If someone else could test OpenHexagon that'd be excellent. I should probably reboot and try again, but I've not had anything else reporting duff memory yet.

Back