Release Telegram

Reboot your pandora if you haven't.
The app launched it seems, but something seems wrong and it doesn't show up.

I am still now getting this:

Qt: Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed

IS there something I need to upgrade? Can I upgrade it without reflashing and resetting up the whole system?

Can we get an update? I was made admin in a supergroup, and the butlerbot's warn command says I need to update Telegram to see that message.

Unfortunately I still get ALSA error "snd_pcm_open failed: Device or resource busy. " when I try to play audio while telegram is on.
:-/
This causes me to not use telegram as a permanent-on messenger on my Pandora.

Unfortunately I still get ALSA error "snd_pcm_open failed: Device or resource busy. " when I try to play audio while telegram is on.
:-/
This causes me to not use telegram as a permanent-on messenger on my Pandora.
I understand, but I think you might find a way to break sound yourself by altering the settings in the ".alsoundrc" file that is in appdata/telegram/home

I understand, but I think you might find a way to break sound yourself by altering the settings in the ".alsoundrc" file that is in appdata/telegram/home

I was getting a little annoyed with PND system using appdata for the home directory, because if I want to propagate any of my gtk theme settings into a PND, I need to copy or link files from my home directory to the appdata directory.

However, your comment gives me an idea that I am excited to try:
Use the home directories in appdata to have PND-specific .asoundrc files.

I could have the audacious .asoundrc point to bluetooth as I really only use audacious for playing bluetooth audio, and then use the system-wide ALSA settings for everything else (I already use a script to switch back and forth between bluetooth and hardware at the system level).

Using this method, I should be able to play game audio out from hardware while sending bluetooth audio out of audacious, which is perfect for those games that fail to run when bluetooth audio is enabled!

Oh lol, the solution was so simple... in the file /appdata/telegram/home/.alsoftrc I changed drivers = oss to drivers = alsa and now I can play audio while telegram is running. When I have no audio playing, Telegram sound notifications seem to work too.

Thanks for the hint ptitseb :)

Last edited:
Nevermind. Looking back a couple of pages, it looks like ptitSeb and ingoreis already tried getting recording to work after switching to ALSA in .alsoftrc.

Ah yes, I forgot an export (damn, I tried to not forget, but still, one thing after another, I did forgot it), I'll update the PND soon!
[doublepost=1469902640,1469899629][/doublepost]Update on the repo.

Build 07
-----------

• Repackage to fix the "keyboard not responsive" issue

sorry for bothering you but this Version do not start here.
Deleted old appdata,
reformated the SD,
downloaded 5 Times and 2 Times on the Pandora,
deleted all Telegram directories i found on /mnt/utmp/

here is the pnd runout:
=======================================================================================
PND : /media/FAT32/pandora/desktop/telegram_ptitseb.pnd
PND_FSTYPE : Squashfs
APPDATADIR : /media/FAT32/pandora/appdata/pndmanager
APPDD_FSTYPE : vfat
PND_CPUSPEED : <unset>
EXENAME : runscript.sh
ARGUMENTS : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop1" "/mnt/utmp/telegram"
Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs="/media/FAT32/pandora/appdata/telegram=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/telegram=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/telegram"
[SUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Starting the application ( runscript.sh ) ----------
/usr/pandora/scripts/pnd_run.sh: line 569: ./runscript.sh: No such file or directory
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application ( runscript.sh ) ----------
[ START ]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
rmdir: failed to remove `/mnt/utmp/telegram': Device or resource busy
[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
cleanup done
[SUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------
Return code is : 3

Back