Test-Run of the 1GHz Pandoras happens today (2012-07-05)

Yoshi's Island runs like a dream, I can tell you that much!

@foft can you elaborate more on your opp levels ? does it work like 600mhz ones?
The opp numbers are different. E.g. OPP1G. The menu still shows 1 to 5 which aren't real so I've not tried adjusting it...

Was going to try android but it fails to start. Might try cpuburn to check stability a bit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines at my parents place.I will have it tomorrow night or friday morning. Will do an unboxing video friday.

The FPS rate of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike on FBA would be interesting. It's about 40-45 FPS on a 1st batch overclocked to 1 GHz.

Good idea, I'm not into beat em ups but that game does take some power to run it.

My request would be Chase Hq or Special Criminal Investigations both had framerate issues on P1 at 1ghz.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine yesterday, but I didn't have so much time to play with.

The box is ...hummm... surprising, with blood, mine is number 9.

Now the Pandora, first i didn't have time to prepare a SD card before putting my hand on the beast, so I spend few hours to download pnds.

The very first thing to do is flashing the firmware to Super Saxxon Final.

The keyboard is great and it's realy surpring how easy you get used to it.

A quick test of SNES, megadrive and NES emu comfrim that the Dpad is confortable and everything run smoothly, even when downloading apps :D

I spend all my time setting up a desktop like environement, cli_love and PNDmanager are awesome.

I hope to have more time tomorrow to test PSX, N64 and Android.

That's all for today.

^^^^Nahh it will come.Your just further away. Ill get my mitts on mine tomorrow night.

^^^^No. craig said there were more international orders.Im in and stouffa (also Irish) is number 25 so he's in the next batch.

Which shipping did you use?

It shipped trough royal mail, but i dont recall being able to choose for a shipping method.

^^^^No. craig said there were more international orders.Im in and stouffa (also Irish) is number 25 so he's in the next batch.

K :) , its just my usual luck factor making it arrive a bit slower then it does for the rest :) no big deal.

At this rate, we'll have the next shipment of 1Ghz pandoras out before we've actually gotten any good videos and showcases of the new 1Ghz models.

I hope...

At this rate, we'll have the next shipment of 1Ghz pandoras out before we've actually gotten any good videos and showcases of the new 1Ghz models.

I hope...

Thats bloody likely!

The 1ghz unit is produced rapidly because they are all new sales, they had the money upfront.

I might toss up some videos when I get mine tonight :) possibly some performance comparisons

Back