The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been researching splitting recently because it hits very close to home.

Original: Have been told by relatives they were a happy and affectionate young boy (no longer exists).

Current 1: Withdrawn, puts others first (to a fault), seeks validation by pleasing others, anxious.

Current 2: Lacks empathy, vindictive, bears grudges, egotistical.

135ta6.jpg

>Shoot landscapes because no friends to shoot.
>Never show anyone cause no one cares and the pictures suck anyway.
>Get anxiety that somone steals your camera.

There is always a way to turn a good idea into a nightmare.

Protipp: You can get a professional analog camera for like 5 bucks on every flea marked. Keeps you saner than this digital shit where you just end up in front of the computer adjusting white balances for hours.

>Shoot landscapes because no friends to shoot.
>Never show anyone cause no one cares and the pictures suck anyway.
>Get anxiety that somone steals your camera.

1. Shoot landscapes because people don't interest me.
2. Like that's going to stop me.
3. That's why my camera weighs a ton (so I can break some faces).

Keeps you saner than this digital shit where you just end up in front of the computer adjusting white balances for hours.

Some of us like messing about with settings. :p

In other news. I'm having quite a good day today. I've found something interesting to research, I've been imbibing some rhubarb and custard flavoured milk and I've discovered what could possibly be the best music video ever (see below).

As for Idoha, she's been dancing to various happy hardcore tracks for most of the day and I'm guessing she's also partaken in a shower because I caught a whiff of shower gel earlier.

Last edited:
I uninstalled Quassel. IRC can be beneficial to normal people, but in my case, it ends up being a source of stress.

Now I have to worry about not abusing these forums though. I mean, it'll always be something. I don't get disability checks for nothing.

I do worry about abandoning my new friends on Rizon, but I don't want to get tempted into bothering the Pyra community on Freenode again either. The reason I got back into programming was Pyra, so I'd rather stay cool with you guys above all else. Sorry, #/g/dpt on Rizon.

I mean, some of you right now are probably thinking, "Why is it so hard for you to just visit Rizon without bothering Freenode?" Reminder: Certified autistic complete with disability checks here. It doesn't seem like I try very hard to behave, but I actually do. I've just gotta accept that I'm incapable of some things. That sounds like crapping on myself, but it's the opposite. Thinking that I'm constantly failing to achieve some false potential would be the real crap.
[doublepost=1523031869,1523016142][/doublepost]I might need more help than I thought. Thanks for the kick, buZz.

@Wally Would closing my forum account affect my Dragonbox shop account or Pyra repo access?
[doublepost=1523033407][/doublepost]Bah, you know what? Just close everything. $150 USD down the drain isn't really the worst thing that could happen to me. I'm more afraid of what will happen if I stay here. ED, you can keep the change.
[doublepost=1523033614][/doublepost]Also, @Uncle Jack you might want to unlike this post due to recent additions. I mean, people will think you're weird otherwise. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back