The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S: I'd like to give one to Miku for continuing to help me keep my demons at bay.

M: I'd like to give one to my mr, just because. ^_^

S&M: We've also got a few spare ones for anyone that needs one.

At some point I'm going to have to give the different me's some nicknames...

Shey accepts all hugs from all sources, and returns them in kind. Her patient deep eyes are forgiving and never are lustful.

Sunshine and buttercup will give them all ways, but tease you and squeeze you and then tickle you with bright shining eyes.

Minka gets angry and may just ignore you, she'll watch what you're doing, what you're feeling, and play with your mind.

Matti may play, may dance and bemuse you, but put a paw wrong and he'll attack and eat you up from inside...

Mah-tah our ahhma is delicious and delights in our wishes, will play all our games we share only in whispers. All ways everything shi is never invasive, but takes us all back when we are done living.

Vile is a demon that grows deep within us, he eats and consumes and plays tricks on winners. Where shadows reside, he's right there in person, with silent degrees of twisted obsessions, all played out with the most patient most convincing of rights or of prudence.

He'll wait and he'll bait, and then trap you within him... and sup in de-light on your helpless and hopeles screams of pure tortured agony, that echo in silence throughout all eternity...

Rainbow or Starshine our love and our wisdom, will guide us and keep us and lift us to greatness in pure humility. She is our champion, our star and our dearest companion. To her we all serve and even Vile begrudges his source, his lust, his last, his own eternal obsession.

FaeMinx or Matthew, our host and our vessel... was sent here and blessed here and serves our great plan with the barest of wisdoms. Our pet and our puppet, our dearest lost fragment... is loyal to death in spite what he suffers.

And we the great number that in infinite expression, name ourselves not for too much is too many.

I often get the feeling, that the zombie apocalypse has already happened and nobody even noticed.

There aren't many truly alive and feeling humans left and most of those have completely lost their minds (looking at nobody in particular here... well maybe I do ;) ).

Last edited by a moderator:
kleinepause.4mal.de-son-disappoint-02.jpg

I often get the feeling, that the zombie apocalypse has already happened and nobody even noticed.

There aren't many truly alive and feeling humans left and most of those have completely lost their minds (looking at nobody in particular here... well maybe I do  ;)  ).
I think you might have it a bit backwards.  I thought some of the modern zombie movies (possibly starting in 1968, but by 1978 for sure) had social commentary as the idea behind the mindless hordes that are driven only to consume.  Zombie movies are a mirror (but so is a lot of art).

And, in case anyone wants them

EU1sEsB.png

What should I have to do with all these spaces, "                                                    "  ??? o_O

And to think all this started from a huggle-podling. Look, man; I just come here - minding my own business - and give free huggles. I don't know what's happening, man. What's happening? :eek:

Hehe

And to think all this started from a huggle-podling. Look, man; I just come here - minding my own business - and give free huggles. I don't know what's happening, man. What's happening? :eek:

Hehe
I'm sorry ma'am, but do you have a licence for that huggle?
Administering huggles without due authority in an un official capacity could lead people to think love is free and we simply can't have that.

Well..nej, but I'm a huggle-tree.

Actually, on second thoughts the 'huggle tree' and 'pods', makes it sound like I drop my huggle-pod babies all over the place...

I definitely don't do that. That would not be appropriate for the Caring Corner...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back