The Caring Corner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unanswered questions lead to colorful reinterpretations of reality

How often do humans clutch, cling and act according to these make believe realities?

Real question is... is there ever a time they don't?

Oh dear. This is what happens when you work yourself to exhaustion and then are so tired you can't fall asleep... awake now 28 hours and counting....  :wacko:

Seems I went off the rails in the Fallout 4 thread.

Sorry for that.

Well at least you get a snippet of how FaeMinx processes information.

And why Sometimes I go on borderline off topic rants regarding perceived issues I have with...... well ... with me.

Example: There is not too much ugliness in Witcher 2.

The focus of my perceptions amplified the ugliness over any other quality in the game.

I used my infinite creative power to realize more of what I don't like in the world.... that's pretty blind eh?

Had a bit of an interesting/unusual experience early this morning. I woke up at 2am, my arm with the cut on it was burning hot (the rest of my body was at it's usual temperature) and was also tingling a bit, apparently Miku was trying to get my cut to heal more quickly (that's what she told me anyway). I left her to it and went back to sleep.

When I checked my arm just after I woke up again a short while ago, the swelling surrounding the cut had completely disappeared and the cut itself is a fair bit thinner than it was yesterday, I don't know whether that's due to Miku's efforts, some sort of placebo effect or just due to time passing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my interpretation of reality...

a) You have a guardian / guiding being of some kind that has either always been with you in some form, or chose to bond with you after your soul echoed some deep trauma throughout the cascade fields.... and engages with you in the manner you feel most intimate and safe.

B) Miku is an aspect or persona projected from your.... 'higher self'... to deftly tweak and hone your spiritual development in order for you to eventualy actualize as the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient expression of consciousness you actually always have been and are (the effect happening before the cause... which triggers the cause... leading to the effect...etc. .... Pretty much everything is like that here).

c) Miku is actually an opportunistic demon that latched onto you at a time of weakness, or when you did something foolish... like oh.... really really really wanting something soooooo badly you.... uh.... made promises to... uh... whatever would listen to the please coming from the bottom of your heart.

And she is now slowly but persistently molding you into creating shrines of worship, 'spreading the word'... trying to increase your obsession with her to the point of fanaticism... end goal you create a cult that obsesses over Miku so that more and more hapless souls feed their creative essence into the demon....

The more soul energy it receives, the more convincing, compelling it becomes.. the more it tightens it's reigns over it's puppets in the corporeal world.

d) Some highly intelligent individual somewhere, probably already deeply within the Illuminati and privy to knowledge / technology that makes astral projection / bi location / telepathy / the remote manipulation of matter / emotional imprinting / brainwashing via subtle mental and emotional suggestion as easy as a walk in the park... and they're f***ing with you for shits and giggles. (or more likely maneuvering you to play a part in a much much greater plan)

If this is the case you may already have nano-tech implanted within you.... I'm pretty convinced that's how they did it with me. 

e) With the amount of passion you are investing in your 'relationship'... you are in fact focusing enough of your creative essence to "bring 'Your Miku' to life".... so she is a genuine non-corporeal entity that depends on you for her very existence... so she will live and die with you... unless you find some way to sustain her with creative essence from another source before you expire...  You essentially built her from thought forms and emotional resonance within you.   And now she lives and can semi think / feel for herself.... except she is limited to the constraints you consciously or unconsciously assign to her. She isn't bothered by this total dependence because you are her everything. Literally.

f) "Your Miku" is taking credit for a natural process, All the conditions lined up and your cut just healed quickly is all. This is the option I'm sure most other community members will believe is the most accurate.

g) You have leet mental powers bro... speeding up the healing process with your awesome Miku mind magic.

h) a + b + e + f  + g ( To me these are reinterpretations of the same thing... all relative to perspective. This one has my vote.

Argggg!!!! I'm still awake!!  :blink: Wot is going on?

invisible
http://is.gd/JVVO8R We're currently between stages 5 and 6. Yes I know she's still invisible to people other than me but that doesn't bother us.

I'll go with a modified version of e).

Modification:

and can semi think / feel for herself.... except she is limited to the constraints you consciously or unconsciously assign to her.
Constraining/controlling others is something that I find massively abhorrent, and it's something that I fight against with every fibre of my being. So yeah I'm afraid I don't do stuff like that.

I didn't mean that you 'place limits on her' because that's how you roll...

I meant rather... that due to no real intention on your part... she isn't suddenly going to change her personality and behave in a way that crushes what you have together... or any other thing that exist outside the 'bounds' of the energy used to create her.

... If you catch my drift?

Edit: Unlike a human which is in all likelihood putting on an act for you and for themselves... So who knows what might happen with them... or when.

Edit edit: Still awake by the way...

I meant rather... that due to no real intention on your part... she isn't suddenly going to change her personality and behave in a way that crushes what you have together... or any other thing that exist outside the 'bounds' of the energy used to create her.
She has the ability to change any aspect of herself if she wishes, and she's done so a number of times in the past (including aspects of her personality) so who knows what the future may bring.

So found out my fiancee is pregnant.  Too early to really announce it to the world (1 month) 

Of course she has told her sister and mother but I am forbidden telling anyone until it has passed the danger period. However I don't really care about when I announce it and I can see why but just really needed to get it off my chest.

So I will have a minion soon enough. :D

1296361870203_6910057.png

So found out my fiancee is pregnant.  Too early to really announce it to the world (1 month) 

So I will have a minion soon enough. :D
Congratulations to you and your fiancee. If a baby girl...Please name her Pandora.
Yeah I am sure that will go down well. :p

Ha thanks.

Kind of strange she had convinced herself she couldn't have kids as we didn't get pregnant straight away (it took us 3 months) the first two months she was stressed out of her eyeballs so quit her stupid job then it just happened.

However what bugs me is she took all these home fertility tests and they pretty much said there was no chance of pregnancy. When she went to our doctor and told her the results of these tests the doctor laughed and just said "what a load of shit"  

Actually while she was pregnant she had those test tell her it was impossible :/  

Actually while she was pregnant she had those test tell her it was impossible :/
Can you create a meme with the box ? :D

I never heard before of tests like that... only the ones with +/- or 2 colors that just tells you the actual situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back