The Rabbit Joint

Draken said:
My girlfriend and me broke up and now I'm sad.

Sorry man, but you will get happier. I promise you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog said:
Big Premiere tomorrow! We are making Evita, and I am Che Guevera...

Think of me guys, I am a singer, but in this I must also dance... And I mean really, really dance....... But such a laugh! So much more fun than opera!
How did it go then?

It went okay! Was strange to be doing a musical, and dancing and all that! But twas great. Am now in rehearsal for a traditional opera, so boring! But in two hours, will be dancing again for a n afternoon show! For all the old biddies they ship in on a bus. I kinda love my job, but these old german woman are strange.... They call it the grey sea, cos all you see are grey covered heads.

But thanks for asking, and even though I have it all on video, it'll never end up on YOuTube....

Just found out that one of my friends was in a crash in the weekend and that he might not walk again :(

Javacat said:
Just found out that one of my friends was in a crash in the weekend and that he might not walk again :(
Shit, this has been a bad week for Discussion Cubers.

My thoughts are with your mate at this time.

Speaking of bad week, what about Kanye's mom? Talk about random.

As much as you may hate the guy, come on, his mother just died. I'd like to punch the people on AOL who laugh about it <_<

Regardless, this must be profound in some way. Such an obnoxious, arrogant, cocky, yet God-fearing man (or so he claims). Maybe this message from above will humble him a little bit.

Javacat said:
Shit man that's not good. All the best to your mate and lets hope he beats the odds

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Speaking of bad week, what about Kanye's mom? Talk about random.
As much as you may hate the guy, come on, his mother just died. I'd like to punch the people on AOL who laugh about it <_<

Regardless, this must be profound in some way. Such an obnoxious, arrogant, cocky, yet God-fearing man (or so he claims). Maybe this message from above will humble him a little bit.

i actually dont mind the guy and some of his music i actually like :) its a strange death tho cosmetic :blink:

Javacat said:
ok.. he made it up. Several people are currently very pissed off with him now.
was it suposed to be a joke or just for attention? either way it was rather stupid

tim0391 said:
Javacat said:
was it suposed to be a joke or just for attention? either way it was rather stupid

I think it was meant to be a joke, but could have been for attention. It's awhile since I've seen them. They used to be on antidepressants n stuff.

nickspoon said:
tim0391 said:
its a strange death tho cosmetic :blink:
Not sure that means what you think it means :)

yeah i have just read the bbc version of it and it does make more sense

Javacat said:
tim0391 said:
Javacat said:

I think it was meant to be a joke, but could have been for attention. It's awhile since I've seen them. They used to be on antidepressants n stuff.

ok so it sounds like it could be either way

and while i am on the bbc there top e-mailed and read report

how did he do it? and did it hurt?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7096244.stm

If Abu Hamza is only 49, he has clearly done something to upset his God. Ugly cunt.

On another note, I have essays and shit to do. But then I think of the universe and geological timescales and consider how little I care about somebody that lived 100 years ago. And I consider how much I will care about all this when I die. I won't. And everything seems pointless. This is so far removed from how I felt an hour ago when I hadn't considered starting my essay. I can't kill myself; I owe it to too many people to be alive. But my God, I wish I had been aborted.

Back