The Rabbit Joint

Just saw "The Mist". It was pretty good, not fantastic or anything.

Some asshole Russian guy and his wifey came in the last 5 minutes of the movie and started rambling on in their native language. I couldn't believe it. I did the standard "shhhhhh", and the fucker actually leaned over and asked me if I have a problem. I told him I had a problem with people talking during a movie, and he kept saying how he can talk all he likes.

After the movie I was leaving and he had the nerve to come out and yell down the hallway that I should "keep my fackin mouth shoot next time". I yelled back that he was a stupid faggot who obviously needed an ego boost to fight with someone who's barely even 20 yet. He continued cursing and I kept yelling back that I thought he was a fucking loser and a goddamn putz.

The manager heard and went in after him. Personally, I left cos who knows if he had a knife or something on him to seek revenge when he was thrown out ;)

Fuck yeaha... pikcking fights at the movies. You should'vce kciked the shit outta him. Damn I am drunk. Nice going thouhg. DCGM don't take no shit from anyone ^^. Man, I just met this really hot gril and will prioabably meet her agian tomorrow as she told me at which party she will be. Shaggedelic! I really need to go to sleep now... Cheers everyone!

xnopasaranx said:
Fuck yeaha... pikcking fights at the movies. You should'vce kciked the shit outta him. Damn I am drunk. Nice going thouhg. DCGM don't take no shit from anyone ^^. Man, I just met this really hot gril and will prioabably meet her agian tomorrow as she told me at which party she will be. Shaggedelic! I really need to go to sleep now... Cheers everyone!

Pink, so Pink....

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I am not even going to edit my previous post because that is really funny! Also George Foreman will rule the world one day and he will thanks me for not editing my post. yes.

I'll say this even though I am not drunk anymore: A broken whiskey bottle can turn the tables ^^. But yeah you are probably right. I wouldn't want some crazy Russian bloke to sweep the sidewalk with my face, either. Nice going on the insults. You should've called him "svollach"... don't know how it is spelled but apparently that is a harsh Russian insult.

xnopasaranx said:
I'll say this even though I am not drunk anymore: A broken whiskey bottle can turn the tables ^^. But yeah you are probably right. I wouldn't want some crazy Russian bloke to sweep the sidewalk with my face, either. Nice going on the insults. You should've called him "svollach"... don't know how it is spelled but apparently that is a harsh Russian insult.
Yeah, I did the standard name-calling. I think if I went beyond that realm with something like "You say I should keep my fucking mouth shut next time? How about I slide my dick down your wife's throat next time?", he'd probably jet down after me. Sure, I could outrun him, but why would i want to risk getting my face bones broken? :D

yeah especially living in a country full of foreigners... lol. it's just plain racist and unjustified. Not only that everyone in the US originates somewhere else excluding the few native people that the settlers have actually left alive while coming to the country as foreigners themselves.

sorry but no... not a good insult at all. usually this is what drives me to beat the shit out of someone who says this. on the other hand I live in Germany and people who insult others by saying: "go back to your own country" are usually nazis.

Javacat said:
Terry Pratchett has alzheimers :(
What? Oh crap... one of my favourite comedy writers. I love discworld. That's too sad. Alzheimer is a terrible illness.

Something completely different:
www.dick-tricks.com/ IT'S PENIS ORIGAMI! I know Shikaku would like that...

lol... gotcha! Hehe... No worries. I like annoying people with being political correct ^^. Sometimes it's necessary and sometimes it's just cause I like to see if they will talk themselves into deep shit or actually just apologize.

xnopasaranx said:
Never pick a fight with a russian. But if you do, just ram your finger into his eyesocket. That´s what i saw one of them doing to some gay guy at a bar. Nasty business.

Yeah it's weird. Lots of Russian males have a weird sense of humour. A friend of mine who is Ukrainian even told me not to fuck around with Russians. I have seen him in fights and it's ugly. Seems like there is no apologies if you said the wrong thing.

damn i completely fell for that one :( but i so didnt want a race war so i thought it was best to apologize ;)

edit: typos ftl

Back