The Rabbit Joint

lubidog said:
Peter R said:
jakshep2 said:
no, I use this one:

*Stretches arms far wide* even if this was an inch, I'd still be six inches!
It's when you post things like this that you re-affirm your age and the attached immaturity.

It is hard for the rest of us with your incredible mental maturity.

Shame you still apparently wet your bed most nights.

Is that directed at me or Jakshep? Or Both?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, time to revamp the Discussion Cube with some awesomeness.

Probably late to the party with this one, but for those who didn't see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slRsexrhbG8

lmfao @ G-Man: "Blah blah blah, Mr. Freeman."

Yes, I just finished Hl2/Ep1/2. Yes, it was fucking amazing.

Fishbong said:
Nova said:
I honestly don't think anyone here cares about your puerile activities, nor your abysmal photoshopping of said deeds.
Nova said:
Look who's talking.

What on earth are you talking about? Strange person.

Changing the subject, I've bought Jeff Buckleys single a few times from several download sites, since lubidog mentioned it. I had no idea everyone was trying to get him to number one.

EDIT: Lol I just found this in the related videos -> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU

Nova said:
Fishbong said:
Nova said:
I honestly don't think anyone here cares about your puerile activities, nor your abysmal photoshopping of said deeds.
Nova said:
Look who's talking.

Changing the subject, I've bought Jeff Buckleys single a few times from several download sites, since lubidog mentioned it. I had no idea everyone was trying to get him to number one.

EDIT: Lol I just found this in the related videos -> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nTbL5elVXrU

Me too :D

My curry is not going to plan. Just finished frying the chicken and realised I'd bought curry paste instead of sauce. I put in some water to make it more like sauce, but too much, so it's now like a gravy. Curses.

Nova said:
My curry is not going to plan. Just finished frying the chicken and realised I'd bought curry paste instead of sauce. I put in some water to make it more like sauce, but too much, so it's now like a gravy. Curses.
concentrate it again, simple enough.

Peter R said:
Nova said:
concentrate it again, simple enough.

I'm sure Nova was waiting 4 hours for your brilliant suggestion so he could have his curry :p

Nova said:
Your earlier days on this forum. :p

Nova said:
You are supposed to put coconut milk into the paste, not water. I bet it didn´t turn out very good.

It's that time of year again where I'm due a new injury. This year it's a twisted ankle! WOO!!

I'm just glad it's nowhere near as bad as last time I did it in a couple of years ago..

Fishbong said:
Nova said:

I was much younger than these pissants are now.

Fishbong said:
Nova said:
You are supposed to put coconut milk into the paste, not water. I bet it didn´t turn out very good.

It actually turned out very well! The sauce thickened, and while it was quite a strong taste, it was very tasty. I may have to repeat the mistake in future :)

PoisonedV said:
Nova said:
Fishbong said:
Nova said:

you aren't at the moment ;)

I was referring to nawmcx and jakshep. You should plain just know better.

Nova said:
I'm sure you are treated like a pissant amongst your peers yourself, Nova. Especially if you can't concentrate some damn curry paste. It's easy enough, I did it the other day without any bother, but then again, It must have been some sort of fluke, seeing as I'm depicted as quite the retard 'round these parts.

PS: Curry paste is better than sauce, but I don't see how you managed to buy paste instead of sauce, can't you read?

EDIT: Retarded and infantile typo removed.

Back