The Rabbit Joint

mali said:
First he should spend less time waving his hands in stupid ceremonies. I'm still watching the parade on TV, unbelievable :lol:
Yeah, these are hard times. He shouldn't have the same quality Inauguration as other presidents. He should cut back. Fuck him. It doesn't matter that this is a historical election. He should just fuck off and not get any parade or ceremony!

/sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Ok, I repect your culture. It just looks a little strange from my perspective. That poor guy nearly fell asleep sometimes :D

I think all people that run for any position of power should be made to play an RTS or somethinng relative to the position they are persuing... eg.

Mayor = SimCity
PM/President = AOE/Civilisation
God = B&W

etc etc....

(cant really think of many relevant games atm)

aaron11193 said:
I think all people that run for any position of power should be made to play an RTS or somethinng relative to the position they are persuing... eg.

Mayor = SimCity
PM/President = AOE/Civilisation
God = B&W

etc etc....

(cant really think of many relevant games atm)

So bankers, rating agencies and anybody else responsible for bringing us sub-prime and other get-rich-quick schemes should be locked in a room and forced to play and finish Bob's game. Oh, and the room should be the on with Bob in...

That should stop them causing grief for a while.

PoisonedV said:
Is it just me or is Pandora general in a sad state of affairs?

Wash your mouth out with soap and water! How dare you say such a thing! Especially here in the sanctuary from madness.

TaG said:
PoisonedV said:

Wash your mouth out with soap and water! How dare you say such a thing! Especially here in the sanctuary from madness.

i'm too scared to venture in there, I used to be the angriest person, now everyone is raging so hard I'm the least angry.

PoisonedV said:
TaG said:
PoisonedV said:

i'm too scared to venture in there, I used to be the angriest person, now everyone is raging so hard I'm the least angry.

Raging....raging against the machine*!

*machine refers to the Pandora

Anyway, to me it seems to boil down now to the fact the whole thing is a money sucking vacuum. I mean Craig wants people to directly transfer him money now!

PoisonedV said:
TaG said:
PoisonedV said:

You have not insulted me for a while.

:(

at this point its kind of like watching a trainwreck, and now the OMG OPENGL 2.0 thing doesnt help

PoisonedV said:
at this point its kind of like watching a trainwreck, and now the OMG OPENGL 2.0 thing doesnt help
I'm intrigued. I have no idea what you are on about as I haven't been in there myself for over six months. I have the forums hidden actually.

Peter R said:
PoisonedV said:
I'm intrigued. I have no idea what you are on about as I haven't been in there myself for over six months. I have the forums hidden actually.

Then somebody is using your signon:

Peter R said:
Anyone who thinks this topic is more than 10 pages long is a fool who doesn't know how to change their settings.

:blink: :lol:

Peter R said:
If i'm linked to a topic I will click it and reply four times but I will not admit to browsing the forums I mean.
Corrected. :lol: You mean you don't want a Pandora but are happy to chip in when things are not going too well for them.

You are welcome to watch out for me browsing the Pandora forums but you'll seldom find me on there. However, when someone sends me a link I will usually write a reply if I have something worthy.

I want a Pandora. I just have no money for one and predict it won't be out till April at least.

Peter R said:
I want a Pandora. I just have no money for one and predict it won't be out till April at least.
Too late, we predicted that already. ;)

OK, I'll stop teasing now.

TaG said:
TaG said:
Peter R said:
Too late, we predicted that already. ;)

OK, I'll stop teasing now.Don't worry, none of us will have a job to pay for it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7841349.stm
Please don't go there. We supply parts to what's left of the UK car industry - it is scary shit.

Oh. Sorry dude..

Hey, my dad is self employed. Lay-offs on a oil company? No fun-day. No job for us.

I'm scared shitless my self. I'm sure we will all get through the other end alive though.

Back