The Rabbit Joint

PoisonedV posted on May 15 2009 at 05:27 PM said:
Alright... the spy update was so obvious
Well I didn't see it coming. I did guess the race though during the scout update, but that's as far as my insight went.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username posted on May 15 2009 at 10:33 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on May 15 2009 at 05:27 PM said:
Alright... the spy update was so obvious
Well I didn't see it coming. I did guess the race though during the scout update, but that's as far as my insight went.
I'm hoping we get both, the bow and arrow looked like it could be pretty fun..

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 15 2009 at 07:42 PM said:
Nova posted on May 15 2009 at 12:45 PM said:
I don't like it :(
You wouldn't :lol:
You would :rolleyes:

Chip posted on May 15 2009 at 01:57 PM said:
This was brought up on the other forum already.
It doesn't really look anything like an iron cross. It's only offensive if you're one of those sad, dull people that is desperately looking for reasons to be offended because you (mistakenly) think that your "righteous indignation" makes you interesting.

I love how one of the "sad, dull people" is critiquing MY judgement of this swastika. You would defend it. You're just like those who wear the symbol with pride.

14lm1rr.jpg

uh. I played like. Tf2. Like. 6 or 7 hours straight. Whoa.

(naw)mcx posted on May 15 2009 at 08:05 PM said:
[image that no one cares about]

Hey look! I was top on a shitty server playing a single map full of pubbies for hours! Awesome!

PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 01:39 AM said:

Hey look! I was top on a shitty server playing a single map full of pubbies for hours! Awesome!

Hey man lay off. I have been playing on a 24/7 badlands server and it is a blast. It is called fun, don't have to be in a leet competitive server to have it.

Pretty sure this next update is going to be both Sniper and Spy as sniper update pages are still there.

I don't know who would use the razorback though :/

senorgomez posted on May 16 2009 at 05:51 AM said:

Hey man lay off. I have been playing on a 24/7 badlands server and it is a blast. It is called fun, don't have to be in a leet competitive server to have it.

Pretty sure this next update is going to be both Sniper and Spy as sniper update pages are still there.

*high five*

Excellent tune, generally not my 'style' (although I dislike the concept of being only 'something') yet it was something you could dance and sing along to.

EDIT: listening to the other songs on youtube now. reminds me a bit of days in the past when I went to raves and would listen to hardcore or detroit. What genre is this anyway? EBM or goth? Or do these crazy vampire kids have their own genres?

yet it was something you could dance and sing along to.

EDIT: listening to the other songs on youtube now. reminds me a bit of days in the past when I went to raves and would listen to hardcore or detroit. What genre is this anyway? EBM or goth? Or do these crazy vampire kids have their own genres?
Reading around it sounds like they are classed as Industrial, Darkwave and Electronic.. Whatever that all means :p

senorgomez posted on May 15 2009 at 11:51 PM said:

I wasn't insulting him for not being competitive. I was insulting him for talking to me and posting an image of him with OMG TOP SCORE on a shitty server and acting like hes hot shit. also sniper update is fake. they take half a year between updates and you're telling me within a couple months they have a double update?

Back