The Rabbit Joint

Username posted on May 22 2009 at 06:28 PM said:
I'll try to use the free weekend thing to play on your server.
It's not tf2 :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Javacat posted on May 22 2009 at 07:35 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on May 23 2009 at 12:59 AM said:
Username posted on May 22 2009 at 06:28 PM said:
I'll try to use the free weekend thing to play on your server.
It's not tf2 :/
It should be
killing floor server: 9 dollars/month
tf2 server: 30 dollars/month
even if i felt like it was a good idea i dont feel like paying that much money

Watch Two and a Half Star Wars Out Of Five or maybe Fry Legs. Great episodes. Also, does anyone else watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace? It's a great show, you guys should watch it.

I watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace when it was shown originally. Thought it had pretty much vanished after that initial showing :p

It's on Adult Swim now. Adult Swim is getting the British version of The Office too, which sounds pretty cool. If I remember correctly it was much shorter than the still running American version.

Username posted on May 23 2009 at 05:08 PM said:
It's on Adult Swim now. Adult Swim is getting the British version of The Office too, which sounds pretty cool. If I remember correctly it was much shorter than the still running American version.
That's correct, 2x6 30 minute episodes and a ~1 hour Christmas special. Not much of a scratch on the 24-episode American seasons.

I love how everyone took my comment about the iron cross X for real. All I wanted to say is that it looks like crap. I don't care if it doesn't look like a right wing symbol, it's still not very aesthetic in my opinion.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 24 2009 at 06:49 PM said:
God, this place sucks GIANT BLACK ANACONDA DICKS
Gone again, peace gp32x

streamers.jpg

pd398042.jpg

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 24 2009 at 01:49 PM said:
Gone again, peace gp32x

You'll be back again.
Mithrildor posted on May 24 2009 at 06:15 PM) Mods removed my Gp32x com swatsika logo (the Iron Cross topic said:
, dont they have any humor at all?
GP32X is hosted in Germany.
I think they had reason to :/
That's not a reason to. I understand Germany is sensitive about Hitler and World War 2, but their over-censorship of things is ridiculous.

Username posted on May 24 2009 at 07:05 PM said:
Gone again, peace gp32x
You'll be back again.
(naw)mcx posted on May 24 2009 at 01:41 PM) [quote="Mithrildor posted on May 24 2009 at 06:15 PM said:
Mods removed my Gp32x com swatsika logo (the Iron Cross topic"] , dont they have any humor at all?
That's not a reason to. I understand Germany is sensitive about Hitler and World War 2, but their over-censorship of things is ridiculous.[/quote]LOL... you have no clue, do you? Okay, a swastika is not allowed to be used for entertainment purposes or in a glorifying way in Germany. That is the law. It is more then mere censorship, it's a statement! It says: we do not tolerate fascism. I think it's great and I also think that it is ridiculous to allow the use of a symbol like the swastika in my country. I also think that it is an outrage that there are numerous "political" groups in the US and all over the world who still use the nazi swastika for themselves. People who condone the nazi crimes and who openly admit to this belong in therapy or jail depending on how serious they take their hitler worshipping.

The symbol used by the hindus however does not have anything to do with the nazi swastika. the original hindu swastika is not standing on its tip, and there are sometimes dots between every 'hook'. The Nazi swastika is in fact derived from a rune called the black sun which is why the nazis also referred to it as the sun wheel.

The iron cross however has nothing to do with the swastika, it is also not prohibited to be depicted in Germany, in fact it is still the symbol of Germanys national army, the 'Bundeswehr'. Not really any prettier and to myself as bad as a nazi symbol but that's just my opinion.

Censorship is crap when it comes to the arts. I am well annoyed that a whole range of videogames has been censored over here in Germany. The arts and sciences are untouched by this though... so stfu and get your facts straight.

EDIT: Okay, apparently hosting has changed to Germany...

xnopasaranx posted on May 24 2009 at 03:27 PM said:
Username posted on May 24 2009 at 07:05 PM said:
Gone again, peace gp32x
You'll be back again.
(naw)mcx posted on May 24 2009 at 01:41 PM) [quote="Mithrildor posted on May 24 2009 at 06:15 PM said:
Mods removed my Gp32x com swatsika logo (the Iron Cross topic"] , dont they have any humor at all?

That's not a reason to. I understand Germany is sensitive about Hitler and World War 2, but their over-censorship of things is ridiculous.
LOL... you have no clue, do you? Okay, a swastika is not allowed to be used for entertainment purposes or in a glorifying way in Germany. That is the law. It is more then mere censorship, it's a statement! It says: we do not tolerate fascism. I think it's great and I also think that it is ridiculous to allow the use of a symbol like the swastika in my country. I also think that it is an outrage that there are numerous "political" groups in the US and all over the world who still use the nazi swastika for themselves. People who condone the nazi crimes and who openly admit to this belong in therapy or jail depending on how serious they take their hitler worshipping.

The symbol used by the hindus however does not have anything to do with the nazi swastika. the original hindu swastika is not standing on its tip, and there are sometimes dots between every 'hook'. The Nazi swastika is in fact derived from a rune called the black sun which is why the nazis also referred to it as the sun wheel.

The iron cross however has nothing to do with the swastika, it is also not prohibited to be depicted in Germany, in fact it is still the symbol of Germanys national army, the 'Bundeswehr'. Not really any prettier and to myself as bad as a nazi symbol but that's just my opinion.

Censorship is crap when it comes to the arts. I am well annoyed that a whole range of videogames has been censored over here in Germany. The arts and sciences are untouched by this though... so stfu and get your facts straight.

EDIT: Okay, apparently hosting has changed to Germany...
There is no reason to need to censor nazis. Everyone can have their own opinions, and censoring them does not stop them in the least bit. You have to be fucking retarded to think that censoring a bunch of neo nazis is going to make them want to be neo nazis any less. Tolerance should reach beyond just race and gender, it should reach to political beliefs and opinions too. If they want to live in a bubble cursing jews all day then let them. People in the US still use swasticas because it gets people's attention because people care about it.

Back