The Rabbit Joint

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always wondered why some people don't think before they post on engadget. they're almost as bad as youtube commenters.
Almost except for the fact that on endgadget they pretend like they know what they're talking about more than you do and on youtube it's typed moar liek diz cuz i smash my fac einto kaybored.

miro works again, YAY! Can't wait for the new eden of the east episode. ALSO, holidays/unemployment kick ass! I've got a box of wine and I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, sweet!

I have a box, WINE, and a completely hhhhhhh.... legitimate copy of Tomb Raider:Anniversary.
And I just quit because the puzzles all require me to psychically penetrate the minds of the level designers, and I can't do any psychic things right now.

Boxed wine is for homeless people. It is seriously terrible shit.

A couple of years ago I went to a beer tasting event here in Edmonton, and there was a German company there that had "boxed beer". They were incredibly proud of it for some strange reason. I guess it's some kind of engineering marvel to pump beer into a bag without it going flat. I won't repeat what I said about it since some of the board's Germans might get offended by my choice of words, but it was seriously the most disgusting beer I've ever had. Worse than any of the sub-$1 per can no-name beers I wasted my teenage years with.

Ravnos, it wasn't tetrapak wine or anything. I mean, it was the cheapest I could buy from the alcohol monopoly, but it still cost 22€ for 3 litres.

And as an after thought, I suppose I shouldn't have taken that with me, since I ended up giving most of it away and drinking way too much myself. Thus, no wine left. When I bought it I thought I'd be able drink a few glasses every now and then for awhile, but well...

lol 22 euros for 3 litres? You poor suckers. That is quite expensive for wine. Is alcohol taxed as harsh as in the other scandinavian countries over in Finland?
And you're a squatter? Sweet... any connections to good punk bands in Finland? We've been hosting a number of bands from Finland and scandinavia in general. Do you know Kauniit Polisiit? I played a concert with those guys once, was great fun and pretty fucked up.

Yeah, we get taxed harshly even if it's a bit cheaper than norway or sweden (especially norway where the prices are just insane). I used to live in squats, but I haven't done that for 4 years now, grown too old. I still hang out at the social center though. As for punk, I don't have that many connections as I'm not a punk. You might want to check out Kansalaistottelemattomuus (oi pollois singers band with finnish punks) and forca macabra, those are the ones I like most. I could ask from the more punk types if they want a connection to germany. As for Kauniit poliisit, never heard of them.

22Euros for 3L is insane. They just raised the alcohol tax here, and I thought it was bad, but it's stil nowhere near that bad. You can still get 750mL bottles of Boone's for $6-7 each, so that's $24-28 for 3L of decent tasting, if incredibly girly wine.

I'll still keep drinking my Mill St. Coffee Porter, though, even if it's now $15 for a six pack. :( I thought Conservative governments were supposed to lower taxes! Cocksuckers.

Back