The Rabbit Joint

Or if you want the full version you could buy a copy off Steam for a pittance, or even completely DRM-free for just $20 from id's own site.
edit: I'ts kinda worrying that lulzfish signed up 7 days after me but has a postcount of 1636.

arrrgh said:
Or if you want the full version you could buy a copy off Steam for a pittance, or even completely DRM-free for just $20 from id's own site.
edit: I'ts kinda worrying that lulzfish signed up 7 days after me but has a postcount of 1636.
Well he did make a lot of useless posts. Probably tag teamed some other guy to watch the forums and make a useless post as often as possible. In fact, there is probably a government run lulzfish conspiracy too. FBI agents constantly sign into his account and make a new post as often as possible. Or he just has no life. It's definitely one or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a university student, but I don't have a social life, so I check a number of websites like 10 or 20 times a day.
Apparently I average almost 7 posts a day on here, which is quite strange...

Most of my posts are just, "Hey I don't know what's going on but this is what I remember someone else saying and I got here first so there's a fast-but-maybe-wrong answer for you."

I still think that the Government makes for a much better story. Oh well, your loss (as long as you are forfeiting the movie rights to me).

I used to have a semi high posts per day thing, then a couple of years ago craig announced some shitty console he was apparently making and the forum went crap, so I stopped posting as much.

arrrgh said:
he signed up on the same day as me. i think i'm one number right behind him or something like that.

lulzfish: 6.48 posts per day

LOLNO, I don't watch Weeds, but that history of marijuana was very interesting.

Jourdy288 said:
LOLNO, I don't watch Weeds, but that history of marijuana was very interesting.
Totally agree.
smile.gif

Back