The Rabbit Joint

gp32x has become a very sad and desolate place since the idiots took over. Once a refuge to all kinds of nerds, geeks and retro electronics enthusiasts, now merely another page utilized by douchebags to pretend they are "elite" and show off how cool their music "taste" is...
btw naw(mcx), good job agreeing with your favourite doucheboy that everything with "core" in the end is shitty music when actually "producing" so called hard- and bleepcore. EPIC FAIL BOY!!! Which reminds me of the fact that radiohead are at least able to play a respectable number of instruments and they have an understanding of music while people who listen to house, jungle or dnb should not judge before they actually have something to go by, like for example any idea what music is or is about. Little hint, it's not about Ibiza, clubbing or people pretending to be DJs when they really just want to score some coke and chicks.

wwwbing.com.jpg

I wish I could adblock morons like you. But wait, I can!

Dammit, if I block all you retards, every single post in discussion cube will be hidden. I weep for this once great community, now tainted by promises of uber-technology that gets delayed for 6 years, what I believe to be extremely lax moderation, and kids now running a muck in a once classic and witty thread dedicated to things that actually mattered. You idiots were warned to not shit up this one thread. You did not heed. I hope this shithole gets shut down.

And another thing: When I joined, I was somewhat immature. That was over 4 years ago. I can say with certainty that if I joined and found a craphole like this, I'd probably follow the lead and continue to blend into faggotry. But no; the discussion thread was always full of wit that put my own to shame. Hell, even today I'm not as witty and awesome as that one thread was. So instead of being my usual self, I BETTERED myself. I became a more creative individual, never wavering in my quest to 1-up the other G.O.A.T.S on this site.

Now it seems the new meat here is doing just that, only opposite; they are 1-upping the crappiness of the competition. I weep.

ps: I took like 50 bong rips right before this, so I hope it's as coherent and awesome as it should be. I will reaffirm in the morning!

edit: christ im high

the moderation here is pretty lax, but i think that's due to the relatively slow increase of us idiots, compared to other forums. the trend i've noticed is that most older posters on forums claim that the forum was much better in 2006, or before.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I wish I could adblock morons like you. But wait, I can!

Dammit, if I block all you retards, every single post in discussion cube will be hidden. I weep for this once great community, now tainted by promises of uber-technology that gets delayed for 6 years, what I believe to be extremely lax moderation, and kids now running a muck in a once classic and witty thread dedicated to things that actually mattered. You idiots were warned to not shit up this one thread. You did not heed. I hope this shithole gets shut down.

And another thing: When I joined, I was somewhat immature. That was over 4 years ago. I can say with certainty that if I joined and found a craphole like this, I'd probably follow the lead and continue to blend into faggotry. But no; the discussion thread was always full of wit that put my own to shame. Hell, even today I'm not as witty and awesome as that one thread was. So instead of being my usual self, I BETTERED myself. I became a more creative individual, never wavering in my quest to 1-up the other G.O.A.T.S on this site.

Now it seems the new meat here is doing just that, only opposite; they are 1-upping the crappiness of the competition. I weep.

ps: I took like 50 bong rips right before this, so I hope it's as coherent and awesome as it should be. I will reaffirm in the morning!

edit: christ im high
I agree!! Bring back chip!

weed is a lame drug

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
gp32x has become a very sad and desolate place since the idiots took over. Once a refuge to all kinds of nerds, geeks and retro electronics enthusiasts, now merely another page utilized by douchebags to pretend they are "elite" and show off how cool their music "taste" is...
btw naw(mcx), good job agreeing with your favourite doucheboy that everything with "core" in the end is shitty music when actually "producing" so called hard- and bleepcore. EPIC FAIL BOY!!! Which reminds me of the fact that radiohead are at least able to play a respectable number of instruments and they have an understanding of music while people who listen to house, jungle or dnb should not judge before they actually have something to go by, like for example any idea what music is or is about. Little hint, it's not about Ibiza, clubbing or people pretending to be DJs when they really just want to score some coke and chicks.

Thankyou.

Someone talks sense around here.

xnopasaranx said:
Shut the fuck up, lol.

it's like walking through Glasgow at night, every one is looking out to have a fucking fight.

LOL, I DISLIKE YOUR MUSIC TASTE.
LOL I'M HIGH.
LOL, YOU ALL SUCK, WHY DO I COME HERE?
LOL I'M A TROLL.
etc.

Fucking hell. DCGM, if you hate it so much, fucking leave, don't come back, you only come back to complain.

pandora said:
Thankyou.

Someone talks sense around here.
Pandora you are in no place to speak. You have to have some severe mental illness to name yourself after something that you will end up hating <2 years later, or you have to be about 8 years old.

ITT 338 page bitchfest.

I only come back to complain how nail polish-wearing faggots like naw(HIV) ruined such a great place to chill and shoot the breeze.

And seriously, what retard says weed is a lame drug? Never a documented death, can't overdose, no hangover, gives you an amazing night sleep, makes shit funnier, makes sex and masturbation better, and is used medicinally to treat pain and alleviate nausea.

Sounds like you're just one of those queers that claim they're "high off life" because you tried smoking once and burned your thumb trying to light the bowl and got made fun of.

DCGM, what idiot does drugs? Honestly, weed is for idiots incapable of dealing with life... or anything else, in general.

And leave naw(mcx) alone.

Lastly, stop being a troll. Or I'll be forced to slay you.

Jourdy288 said:
DCGM, what idiot does drugs? Honestly, weed is for idiots incapable of dealing with life... or anything else, in general.

lol who are you? Oh, that's right- you're irrelevant. Just another newbie who latched on to the immaturity this place has to offer.

Hint: the whole "drugs are bad, mkay" argument got old when i graduated my DARE program in elementary school.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Jourdy288 said:

lol who are you? Oh, that's right- you're irrelevant. Just another newbie who latched on to the immaturity this place has to offer.

Hint: the whole "drugs are bad, mkay" argument got old when i graduated my DARE program in elementary school.

lay off each other, i don't have any thing against weed, for the record.

chillax y'all

Back