The Rabbit Joint

Haha yes, I completely forgot about okami. Sadly it never gets the attention it deserves. Brilliant game.

Thanks for all the suggestions :)

kingoddball said:
Wii Sports resort is damn fun too! Sword fighting!

Yah - sword fighting is my 3 yr daughter's favorite - she has no idea whats shes doing, but loves it. Mario Kart as many have said is quality, albeit the same as ever. Also got the new super mario bros which looks pretty old school but haven't fired it up yet.

More fun and better graphics than I was expecting from what is seen these days as 'only' for kids/casual gamers. Now need to try to work out how to get those Nintendo points for the Virtual Console / WiiWare.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you enjoyed FF4 the get FF4: The After Years on Wiiware. It's expensive for a downloadable game at about 4000 points for the whole game including all episodes, it's probably by second game of the year behind Uncharted 2.

hey guys i've always wondered

what percentage of people who pirate music would have actually bought the music, and how much out of the music would they actually have bought?

and for that matter, how much money would nintendo have lost from a guy who leaked a game a day before its release? would a one day difference encourage more people to pirate it, that haven't already decided to pirate it after the release?

Xian Long said:

what percentage of people who pirate music would have actually bought the music, and how much out of the music would they actually have bought?

and for that matter, how much money would nintendo have lost from a guy who leaked a game a day before its release? would a one day difference encourage more people to pirate it, that haven't already decided to pirate it after the release?

There's evidence that, at least in the case of music piracy, the people who download the most tend to be the people who buy the most as well. Personally, I download a ton, but I also go to a lot of shows, and I buy a fair amount of CD's right from the merch table. Generally, if I like something a lot, I try to support it, and if it's only "ok", then I might ot might not, but I wouldn't have heard it anyway without piracy so it's no real loss.

Ravnos said:
Xian Long said:

There's evidence that, at least in the case of music piracy, the people who download the most tend to be the people who buy the most as well.
link

Chest Rockwell said:
Ravnos said:
Xian Long said:

There's evidence that, at least in the case of music piracy, the people who download the most tend to be the people who buy the most as well.
link
Oh you :)

Crunchwrap said:
Chest Rockwell said:
Ravnos said:
Xian Long said:

link
You're right. I'm a faggot for not blindly accepting made up internet-statistics by pro-piracy internet-people.

Chest Rockwell said:
Crunchwrap said:
Chest Rockwell said:
Ravnos said:
Xian Long said:

link
You're right. I'm a faggot for not blindly accepting made up internet-statistics by pro-piracy internet-people.
Well I would link you to a BBC article, but that would be unethical.

Chest Rockwell said:
Crunchwrap said:
Chest Rockwell said:
Ravnos said:
Xian Long said:

link
That's it, you're PoisonedV.

quote's a nickname. 'Chest' sounds like a first name, and a very silly one at that.

And you have obviously never played Cave Story. Shame on you.

quote said:
quote's a nickname. 'Chest' sounds like a first name, and a very silly one at that.

And you have obviously never played Cave Story. Shame on you.
I didn't come up with the name Chest Rockwell, pal, I'm sorry if you're not cultured enough to realize.

Chest Rockwell sounds like a private detective to me,

On a different note, anyone remember that flaming faggot PoisonedV? I wonder what that douche is up to nowadays.

Hehe, I've got a tab with Craig's twitter account open and something crossed my mind.
Craig Rothwell
Chest Rockwell
So Chest's name might be a funny alteration of Craig's name for whatever reason.

Back