RedBaron
The Joker
Chest Rockwell / Charles Rothman
pandora

This means a lot to me.

ily <3

why am i not on this list :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Really couldn't believe you guys couldn't tell the difference between Chest and Charles. I mean, look at the posting styles!

My roommate is kinda disappointed he got indiscriminately banned without even getting the chance to prove himself.

EDIT: Thanks btw Quotedora.

Many people have asked me that. It's because I was once excited by the pandora and enjoyed hearing about it.

I have added you guys to the list, btw.

Goity gets to go in twice, because he's cool.

Weeeee... I decided to play Oblivion for the first time last night, about an hour before I wanted to go to bed. Guess who overslept this morning and was uber late getting to the office :D

Liking the game so far, but no where near as sexy as I thought it would be :( Thought I'd got better looking games from around the same time :/

Why does everyone get so surprised when people cancel?
Becuase it's so near the end? It was 'so near the end' this time last year.

I dunno, it's just there's been so many disappointments along the way, I've become a little jaded with the console. And now it looks like I won't get mine until late june/july, and that's if everything goes to plan, which it rarely does.

I feel instead of having my money sitting there collecting interest in a bank somewhere, I could be using it for a similar device. Because to be honest, I have retro gaming covered with the Wiz, so maybe a small internet tablet like the N900 or iPad would complement it well.

I dunno, I've not decided yet. :p

I know what you mean. I fell in love with the UMID BZ a bit, recently. Right now I'm thinking of trying to get back in the first batch, though.

Nova once they start shipping, you'll really regret cancelling.
But yeah, your estimation sounds about right. There are bound to be more delays.

I say wait for a bit more info on the N35 :).

I just googled the UMID thing. It's so cute! I don't know, maybe I just need to remind myself of all the cool stuff the Pandora can do. Obviously it's very important that I have one to keep openXile up to date, but I've noticed pageviews rapidly decreasing, so maybe noone will care anyway.

Gosh, I feel like Pinkspider, bringing the mood of the thread down an' all.

Crunchwrap said:
Not if Craig has anything to say about it.
:D

I like the new Craig. The most offensive he has to offer now are gp32x Spain comparisons :)

honestly, at this, i've really stopped caring about the progress of the pandora, when it comes to my doorstep, it'll be a pleasant surprise, and i'll probably have a renewed interest in it.

Back