The Rabbit Joint

Jourdy288 said:
Howso? Wouldn't that make it pretty awesome?
Well, if you could hang glide at any time, then it would be too easy to get where you want to go and say goodbye to fall damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Confuzed said:
Jourdy288 said:
Howso? Wouldn't that make it pretty awesome?
Well, if you could hang glide at any time, then it would be too easy to get where you want to go and say goodbye to fall damage.
Well yeah, I mean if you have to actually go through the process of opening it up and stuff, though, that'd be cool, and you'd have to use it stealthily, too.
Maybe using your hang glider would require you open it up with a few quick keypresses? I.E. X-Y-Y-A-X-B-Y-B or something like that in quick succession and random order? That would also be quite cool.

Jourdy288 said:
Maybe using your hang glider would require you open it up with a few quick keypresses? I.E. X-Y-Y-A-X-B-Y-B or something like that in quick succession and random order? That would also be quite cool.
I want you to make a game so that I can play it purely for the confusion factor. Instructions: press buttons randomly until it does what you want. :lol:

Needs a hoverboard.

EDIT: Says the guy with the BTTF avatar...

Mr.Confuzed said:
Jourdy288 said:
I want you to make a game so that I can play it purely for the confusion factor. Instructions: press buttons randomly until it does what you want. :lol:
At some point it asks you to press keys that don't exist. "Press the ☻ key and tap █ repeatedly to access the hoverboard."

Mr.Confuzed said:
Jourdy288 said:

Haha, no, I mean more like punching in a code to unfold it.

Reciever said:
hi guys watsup *lol* im new here ^__^
Well in case you haven't noticed, SONY seems to have fallen in love with the server. Or is that rape caused by mounting frustrations? I can never tell. :mellow:

^ The man speaks the truth.

I'll be much more calmer and well behaved when my Pandora arrives (hopefully next month?).
I'm like a male dog who hasn't been spayed/neutered yet...I go around humping anything that resembles a posties leg.

Back