The Rabbit Joint

Aight biatch!

Also, it's actually my 18th birthday. For real this time. I'm not just messing with the GP32x calendar for once.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
WHAT UP FAGS
Hey :)
Goity said:
Aight biatch!

Also, it's actually my 18th birthday. For real this time. I'm not just messing with the GP32x calendar for once.
Happy Birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
cf1f6569e4cf24db58c6ac7433f06d5b.jpg

Good news everyone.

I have tonsillitis

Aethix said:
Nova said:
cf1f6569e4cf24db58c6ac7433f06d5b.jpg

Good news everyone.

I have tonsillitis
Tonsillitis == tonsillectomy == ICE CREAM!!

Don't get me wrong, psyched about the ice cream. It's just the previous thing that's a bit of a bummer.

Xian Long said:
i thought you died
sorry to disappoint

this guy i worked with last month (he has since quit) was talking about this "awesome handheld device" to another co-worker. He was talking about Pandora. So I got to talking to him about everything from the gp32 to the pando.

Thought this was pretty interesting since I've never encountered a complete stranger before who was aware about any open-source handhelds discussed on this site. I told him we more or less helped design pandora but i dont think he believed me.

Peter R said:
I saw Inception yesterday and even though it was pretty long I also thought it was pretty great.
I'm seeing it today, it looks good.

This morning was EVIL due to the following:
  1. No sleep last night
  2. Was in a rush to go to one place and had a surprise call needing me to go somewhere else first
  3. TomTom on my phone completely suicided just as I was about to set of to somewhere that I hadn't got a clue to get to.
  4. MY JOHN LUC PICARD VOICE GOT DELETED OFF OF THE TOMTOM!! :angry:
  5. Got TomTom working sort of and set off, but the main road from this part of the city to the other side is closed. For like 3 months. I had to spend like 15 minutes driving all over, trying to find a way through to the part I needed to be in.
  6. Not so bad, but managed to make up most of my lost time on the M1 (heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :ph34r: ). They were advertising that the junction I needed was going to be closed soon, which made me :huh:
  7. Get off the M1, only going to be about 5 mins late. Get stuck behind a combine harvester. For 30 mins. Started feeling :wacko: after that.

Had been wondering what else would go wrong, but it ended up being awesome. Had a nice drive back and all is well again, although I only managed to have my lunch at about 3:40 :p

In other news, I wanna go see Inception! Dunno why, but recently I've started to like Leonardo DiCaprio and thought that film looked pretty cool. hmmmmmmmmm

As would I :p. We did try and make a hate map on IRC once: it was a graph with blobs for everybody, and lines going between people who have each other on ignore. If only there were an easy way of generating one on here automatically...

Back