The Rabbit Joint

What's better; a Gameboy Pocket or a Gameboy Color? The Pocket's screen is really grainy compared to the Color, but the Pocket has a wider screen and my Gameshark doesn't fit a Color properly. I hate decisions like these.

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

jack-nicholson.jpg

Com64 said:
I'm not really sure if I should sell my Gameboy Pocket and get a GBA original or a Color... I want to get an original GBA to play my Gameboy color games, and a friend of mine told me to just sell or trade my Gameboy Pocket for a Gameboy Color... original GBAs usually go for about $25, and I doubt I could sell my Gameboy Pocket for that much... and I find it kind of hard to give up my Gameboy Pocket...
man this forum fell HARD

i blame my absence

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

jack-nicholson.jpg
As Good as it Gets is a great movie :D I have it on DVD...I like how he's forced to take care of that dog... but he can't let it go even though he doesn't really want it at first.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Com64 said:
I'm not really sure if I should sell my Gameboy Pocket and get a GBA original or a Color... I want to get an original GBA to play my Gameboy color games, and a friend of mine told me to just sell or trade my Gameboy Pocket for a Gameboy Color... original GBAs usually go for about $25, and I doubt I could sell my Gameboy Pocket for that much... and I find it kind of hard to give up my Gameboy Pocket...
man this forum fell HARD

i blame my absence
Well, then come the fuck back! What is up with you lately anyway? Haven't seen you in a long time, everything alright on the other side of the pond? Also: Weren't you planning on coming to Europe at some point and get completely shit faced with me?

xnopasaranx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Com64 said:
man this forum fell HARD

i blame my absence
Well, then come the fuck back! What is up with you lately anyway? Haven't seen you in a long time, everything alright on the other side of the pond? Also: Weren't you planning on coming to Europe at some point and get completely shit faced with me?
haha i would love to. Still in college for the unforeseeable future and no monies. Just sold my gameboy lights for rent! Besides there's no time. I got classes, train full-time and now i gotta get a job full-time. fuckkkkk

but i guess everything is ok. havent seen you on facebook in ages, you should be on there cause it's less lame than gp32x!

quote said:
It's actually shit. 2000 posts then I'm gone :p .
so we just have to keep randomly deleting your older posts to keep your post count under 2000, is what you're saying? :p

lol... I ain't leaving nowhere! But that is why I am demanding the slipzone to be revived. I wish rico was still to be found somewhere, I remember he was working on a new interface.

Anyway, I won't be active on facebook. I hate social networks and I am only there so people can post messages to me but I'd rather communicate over email or a decent forum/irc. I believe facebook is way more lame then gp32x however bad the forum becomes.

In other news: My Neogeo MVS is now finally consolized!!! Well not exactly, I built a supergun for it. Okay, I still need to connect gamepads but everything else works and looks super good!

xnopasaranx said:
lol... I ain't leaving nowhere! But that is why I am demanding the slipzone to be revived. I wish rico was still to be found somewhere, I remember he was working on a new interface.

Anyway, I won't be active on facebook. I hate social networks and I am only there so people can post messages to me but I'd rather communicate over email or a decent forum/irc. I believe facebook is way more lame then gp32x however bad the forum becomes.

In other news: My Neogeo MVS is now finally consolized!!! Well not exactly, I built a supergun for it. Okay, I still need to connect gamepads but everything else works and looks super good!
Yes where is that old whore?

Javacat said:
I has new internets!
1018123777.png

I don't trust that result though ¬_¬
holy crap, that's really fast compared to mine. Of course, I have the cheaper internet provider (Telus) and last week my internet was out for 20 hours, and it took all day to reach them on the phone.
1021140548.png

^^^ My antivirus/firewall thingy was confusing the speedtester (for download anyway). It's 40Mb really :p Still.. a lot better than the 2meg I used to get!

Javacat said:
^^^ My antivirus/firewall thingy was confusing the speedtester (for download anyway). It's 40Mb really :p Still.. a lot better than the 2meg I used to get!

haha... Maybe I should turn of my firewall... damn its exactly the same.
I know what it feels like having a slow internet connection. Yo vivía en Sosúa, República Dominicana durante cuatro años.
dominrep.gif

Great to be back in Canada, though I miss the Dominican Republic's nice weather.

Com64 said:
Javacat said:
I has new internets!
1018123777.png

I don't trust that result though ¬_¬
holy crap, that's really fast compared to mine. Of course, I have the cheaper internet provider (Telus) and last week my internet was out for 20 hours, and it took all day to reach them on the phone.
1021140548.png

Canadian ISPs are seriously the biggest joke, right after Canadian wireless providers. If Rogers, Telus, Shaw, and Bell all went tits up tomorrow, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad for them.

Ravnos said:
Canadian ISPs are seriously the biggest joke, right after Canadian wireless providers. If Rogers, Telus, Shaw, and Bell all went tits up tomorrow, I wouldn't feel the slightest bit bad for them.
Look up WIND mobile. I just signed up with them.
They still totally rape you, but they use scented lube and whisper lovingly in your ear while doing it.
Seriously, unlimited data for $35. Only good if you're in the GTA though, unfortunately, but they're working on it!
And when they say unlimited, they really mean unlimited, by which they mean if you exceed 5GB they'll throttle your downloads but they won't stop them, unlike Rogers and Bell which gave you "unlimited", and then charged you if you exceeded 500MB.
A coworker of mine who understands these things better than me says this is just a first wave. A second wave of something or other is planned next year or two, during which you should see a lot of pressure on Bell and Rogers and we should get some real competition.

Back