The Rabbit Joint

Tis not done lol DCGM, your faggotry is beyond belief :lol:

There will be no insults in the discussion cube.

Apart from, Sam-you can be a berk sometimes!

And GP2rich is the nicest member ever.

And what is this amazing deal?

And how great is Guitar Hero?(Yes, I know I am behind the times, but it is GREAT!)

And I have a viral infection and I have a big Premiere to sing on Saturday! Horrible!

And nice to have the chatbox back!

And, and... oh. I've fininished!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, he's an opera guy, pay attention.

Really?

an oprea guy.... thats pretty amazing

an oprea guy who likes guitar hero..........

your a super leagend.

Edit: and also posts on gp32x!!!

I love Guitar Hero. But am rubbish at it, which is sad considering I'm supposed to be a musician and all that crap! The vids on Utube of Freebird on Expert are unbelievable!

Haha, a pal and I did the VS of Freebird on the demo pod in GAME. We stood there for ages, but naturally I whipped his arse. :D

I love Guitar Hero. But am rubbish at it, which is sad considering I'm supposed to be a musician and all that crap! The vids on Utube of Freebird on Expert are unbelievable!
I was james keller in the production of miracle worker two years back. I had the flu and nearly missed the play! But I made it B)

<3 theater

i dont know what the fuck film im watching but it involves mike douglas, martin sheen, some other known faces....

a story of love and the whitehouse and i enjoying far more than i should.....

its trash...

Now that this thread is stickied I keep missing new posts, I never look at the stickies on this site anymore :(

i dont know what the fuck film im watching but it involves mike douglas, martin sheen, some other known faces....

a story of love and the whitehouse and i enjoying far more than i should.....

its trash...
The American President. And yes, it's terrible.

Fucking internet connection was down for a good chunk of the day and now I'm behind on some work I needed to get done. Gonna have to work like crazy tomorrow. On the upside, what's the first thing I see when it comes back up? POCKETSNES.

Back