The Rabbit Joint

My cat loves eating baby bird eggs on a daily basis.... :ph34r:

Sometimes you can see the little baby bird as he cracks the egg open and crunches their heads with his teeth. It's kinda disgusting to watch, but I can't stop staring while he does it.....

Yeah I just thought I'd say that, I never get to mention how wonderfully evil he is.

DCGM doesn't seem so bad now huh?

I'll be leaving now.

lubidog said:
Listen, twat...sorry-Retard!!!

I have lived all over the fucking place! What makes you so sure that you have more right to life than a nest of sparrows?

F*uck off and die, retard twat face! People who do what you do are the lowest! You took pictures???? You are boasting about what you did?

I just hate it that people think this is okay to do! Moving a nest, that living things have built and put effort in, destroying eggs that a living entity has given birth to just because of a little mess!

And listen, sparrows don't make much mess. They are not like pigeons or swallows. And they are dying out in europe. Conservationists are worried about the decline of them!

And New York is full of twats like you. I have been there and there were masses of you walking around all over the place!I could hear them if I opened my window. Should you not have been born because of the mess you make all over the place!

I think in this case the word twat was acceptable. You clearly are an arrogant twat!
Dude, you have the worst temper. You don't expect people to take you seriously, do you? I couldn't care any less about your opinion than I do now. Next time I'll make fried eggs, and think of you while eating them.

Thanks!!

Edit: NY has people walking all over the place? LOL. That would be because it's heavily populated, dumbass. It's the most populated city in this NATION. It's also a MAJOR city in the WORLD. A little mess? I have acidic shit streaming down my home. You're so fucking stupid it amazes me. GTFO

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to re-adjust my opinion of myself.

I'm not NEARLY as cranky and bitter as I thought I was :p

"[****] off and die, retard twat face".

Last time I said that, I believe I was 7 years old and had just learned what twat meant. I used it on a kid who got greedy and took the last 3 chocolate milks :lol:

How old are you again, lubidog?

daclassicgamingmaster said:
lubidog said:

I have lived all over the fucking place! What makes you so sure that you have more right to life than a nest of sparrows?

F*uck off and die, retard twat face! People who do what you do are the lowest! You took pictures???? You are boasting about what you did?

I just hate it that people think this is okay to do! Moving a nest, that living things have built and put effort in, destroying eggs that a living entity has given birth to just because of a little mess!

And listen, sparrows don't make much mess. They are not like pigeons or swallows. And they are dying out in europe. Conservationists are worried about the decline of them!

And New York is full of twats like you. I have been there and there were masses of you walking around all over the place!I could hear them if I opened my window. Should you not have been born because of the mess you make all over the place!

I think in this case the word twat was acceptable. You clearly are an arrogant twat!
Dude, you have the worst temper. You don't expect people to take you seriously, do you? I couldn't care any less about your opinion than I do now. Next time I'll make fried eggs, and think of you while eating them.

Thanks!!

Edit: NY has people walking all over the place? LOL. That would be because it's heavily populated, dumbass. It's the most populated city in this NATION. It's also a MAJOR city in the WORLD. A little mess? I have acidic shit streaming down my home. You're so fucking stupid it amazes me. GTFO

I know, that's why I said it. You are so stupid as not to see Irony!

And I am not so stupid as to assume that a nest of sparrows would *destroy* my house....

It's just that you thought that you are so special as to be able to destroy a nest of sparrows because of purely cosmetic reasons...? How special do you really think you are?

Utterly utterly stupid! You should have been honoured that a pair of sparrows chose your home to raise eggs. And I know that cats eat birds. I grew up in a small village. I come from a hunting fishing tradition. I understand the balance of things. But when a jumped up, over self loving city boy thinks it's fine to throw out a nest of eggs because they might shit on his patio???

Idiot. Just moronic! My neighbour did this once. After a pair of martins had flown half way across the world and built a nest in their eaves, he went out and poked the nest out, cos he didn't want to have to clean a bit of mess up in late July...

I just hate people like you! City boys!!!

Humph, fu*cking Humph!

lubidog said:
lubidog said:

Thanks!!

And I am not so stupid as to assume that a nest of sparrows would *destroy* my house....

It's just that you thought that you are so special as to be able to destroy a nest of sparrows because of purely cosmetic reasons...? How special do you really think you are?

Utterly utterly stupid! You should have been honoured that a pair of sparrows chose your home to raise eggs. And I know that cats eat birds. I grew up in a small village. I come from a hunting fishing tradition. I understand the balance of things. But when a jumped up, over self loving city boy thinks it's fine to throw out a nest of eggs because they might shit on his patio???

Idiot. Just moronic! My neighbour did this once. After a pair of martins had flown half way across the world and built a nest in their eaves, he went out and poked the nest out, cos he didn't want to have to clean a bit of mess up in late July...

Humph, fu*cking Humph!

I have to repaint my pillars from the shit. Thanks for blabering on though. You aren't worth my time. Go have your period by yourself.

Loser.

lubidog said:
lubidog said:

Thanks!!

Humph, fu*cking Humph!

I have to repaint my pillars from the shit. Thanks for blabering on though. You aren't worth my time. Go have your period by yourself.

Loser.

You have to repaint your pillars? Before the eggs were even hatched?

MY GOD! I am so sorry, I was wrong. You have to repaint your pillars, you are gonna do it anyway-why didn't you wait until the poor buggers had hatched and had a chance of life before you killed them all! If you really are telling the truth and have to actually repaint your pillars (poor you!), then you could have waited. But of course you couldn't, and there is NO WAY that a nest of sparrows could have caused that amount of damage. Anyone that actually knows anything about flora and fauna could have told you that!

And how old am I? I really believe that I am more than twice as old as you. I have lived long enough that taking any life should be a considered thing, whether it's for food or just because a bird might shit on your pillar.

Listen, you made a mistake. You know you did. Sparrows don't cause this kind of corrosive mess that pigeons do. You clearly by your overly hysterical responses show that you have guilt over this. I know that you will continue in this way. But I hate you for what you have just done, but I also hope that you will realise that by this wanton act of destruction was just that. Destructive.

You are an idiot. Please learn that.

Repaint your pillars? Really

Yes, I do have guilt for what I did. I said I didn't want to do this already. Maybe you skipped over those parts when you were preparing to call me a "stupid retard poo-poo head!!" I wouldnt have done this at all. I love everything about nature. I've always wanted to be a VET ffs. Why did I do this then? Well, it's really very simple.

You see, I am 19. I live with my mother. She had a problem with them being there. So she told me to remove it. When I said I did not want to, she said that if I didn't, she would. She has a bad back and would have to climb a ladder 10 feet up. Why would I do that to her? Yes, she is a twat. I acknowledge that. I've even told her that I feel that she is a twat. She feels bad too, but she'd do it again anyway.

I don't condone what she did at all. Did I have a choice? It was going one way or another, and the mother would be hella pissed if I didn't remove it. I believe I've chosen the less destructive path for myself. The eggs would be removed one way or another.

K?

And by the way, I still have to repaint the pillars. You see, birds dont drop eggs, raise young, and then leave forever. I wish it worked like that, but it does not. Those pillars would always be shitted up, and damaged even more over time due to acid in the feces.

I take back all that I've said above. My remarks were merely a reaction to your reaction. So I apologize.

lubidog said:
So yesterday, I take my dog out to shit, and I happen to glance up at a pillar that "supports" my house and also leans against the side of my dining room. Out of the corner of my eye, I see this twiggy type thing that can only be one thing: a nest.

So I grab my handy ladder, and take a look inside- 5 eggs! Quite small, about the size of one thumbnail and a half each. As much as I didnt want to touch it, I had to, because I'm not prepared to have my porch all shitted and pissed up ;)

So I took it down, took pics, and put it in a random tree. Surely the eggs will never hatch now, but there was nothing I could do. Meh, you never know.

You fucking BASTARD! How dare you take the eggs away!

You should have been honoured that a bird would come and have nested with you, this has happened to me several times with martins, sure they made a mess but how wonderful to be able to see this!

Really, people that do what you have done are the scum of this earth! You deserve to be knocked down by a juggernaut! I despise what you just wrote!
Foock you!!!!!! Twat!

Lol... forget about shitting everywhere the really annoying thing about birds is they get all territorial and attack you every time you get near there nest which is in your backyard, if they get territorial then humans should be able to get territorial right back and destroy there nest. Also, one of the birds will one day try and fly through one of your windows and die and then some little kid will see it or it will fall in a bush or something and stink for a long time and then you have to find it and dispose of its body which is just filthy. B

I was once stood at the bus stop, which was all glass. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two birds swoop down and there was suddenly two loud bangs. I looked around and the birds were dancing around on the floor. I lol'd.

Javacat said:
I was once stood at the bus stop, which was all glass. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two birds swoop down and there was suddenly two loud bangs. I looked around and the birds were dancing around on the floor. I lol'd.
That's not funny.

When we moved into our new home, almost a year ago, we were awakened at ~6:30 am by a loud, determined smashing noise.

I work a late night shift and don't usually go to sleep before 4am, so this noise was new and annoying at the same time, so I had to investigate. Sure enough, there they were ... a male and female robin. The male was just sitting on a nearby branch, while his mate .... an obviously jealous type, thought she saw another female in the reflection on the window, so she attacked 'her'. Over, and over again .... apparently, her pea-sized brain couldn't figure out that the female robin threatening her nest was her own reflection ... BANG!

Over, and over and over again ... and every time I opened the blinds to say "shoo, you goddamned bird-brained fool ... I'm tired!", she would flitter away, only to return 10-15 minutes later ... just enough time for me to almost drift back to sleep ... rinse, repeat for about 5 days or so ...

^ now THAT's funny ;)

:blink:

Did Konami really expect the clouds to look like that in 2001 ?!?

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed
a computer chip that can store and play high
fidelity music in women's breast implants.

The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker
size . This is considered to be a major breakthrough
because women have always complained about men
staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

huh WTF? Rly?

Anyway, just stopped by to say, hello...

Hi. :)

Board Statistics

31 May 2007, Thursday, 01:00 PM

Our members have made a total of 506328 posts
We have 12345 registered members
The newest member is dutsmiller
Most users ever online was 1989 on Apr 6 2007, 10:15 AM

Apple Computer announced today that it has developed
a computer chip that can store and play high
fidelity music in women's breast implants.

The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker
size . This is considered to be a major breakthrough
because women have always complained about men
staring at their breasts and not listening to them.
lmao, who did you steal that from?

Back