The Rabbit Joint

~Return Of the King~ said:
Sorry I didn't bother reading your posts.I can't remember the specifics but it goes something like this: I did 12 of them and I got a few A*s and about 8 As and the few left over were Bs. I don't think I ever tried that hard, and it's a lot better than our little self proclaimed smartyman Sam got.
Well I didn't 'try' that hard either, and I ended up with 12 A*s and a single B, yet I manage not to mock sam fisher so kindly shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkie said:
Sorry I didn't bother reading your posts.I can't remember the specifics but it goes something like this: I did 12 of them and I got a few A*s and about 8 As and the few left over were Bs. I don't think I ever tried that hard, and it's a lot better than our little self proclaimed smartyman Sam got.
Well I didn't 'try' that hard either, and I ended up with 12 A*s and a single B, yet I manage not to mock sam fisher so kindly shut up.

very well put.

@Return of the King: Mocking Sam occasionally is a thing I do not deem as bad or unjust as he is a genuine smart-ass but when it comes to degrading BS and bullying, better shut up or get banned. Also, looking at your post count and considering when you joined, don't feel superior unless you have actually contributed ANYTHING worthwile. So shut the hell up...

Bullying Sam is a privilege not available to the profane and trivial peasants :D

You really need to bow to this man. He single-handedly brought about the downfall of the gp32x slipzone.

Oh and he owned warmfluffy too many times to count. He's a living legend here.

He's just been awfully tame lately :p

Goity said:
tim0391 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
i just bought a fleshlight and tried it.
simply put, it's awesome and very close to genuine pussy. Great for those nights alone with the computer, hehe

NICE!!!....... :p

Thanks for that image, now I won't be able to consume food for several days without being violently sick.

xnopasaranx said:
@Return of the King: Mocking Sam occasionally is a thing I do not deem as bad or unjust as he is a genuine smart-ass but when it comes to degrading BS and bullying, better shut up or get banned. Also, looking at your post count and considering when you joined, don't feel superior unless you have actually contributed ANYTHING worthwile. So shut the hell up...

Bullying Sam is a privilege not available to the profane and trivial peasants :D
Haha, The username may be new, but the dude aint, and he definitely owns the right to beat on spam, whenever he wants.

Hopefully you will fail miserably and end up an empty shell of a human being. Unemployed, alone, living off job seekers allowance and crying yourself to sleep at night.
Just like you Klown, oh boo hoo!

i just bought a fleshlight and tried it.
simply put, it's awesome and very close to genuine pussy. Great for those nights alone with the computer, hehe

Cool.

You really need to bow to this man. He single-handedly brought about the downfall of the gp32x slipzone.
Oh and he owned warmfluffy too many times to count. He's a living legend here.

He's just been awfully tame lately :p

Actually, it was me and Javacat that got slipzone removed, not Klown. Warmfluffy was just going to go leave the forum and hando, and noone, would of known or cared.

sam fisher said:
Actually, it was me and Javacat that got slipzone removed, not Klown. Warmfluffy was just going to go leave the forum and hando, and noone, would of known or cared.
'Javacat and I', and 'would have', you illiterate twat.

Nova said:
sam fisher said:

Yeah ... Sam, you're slipping. And to think, I actually requested guru status for you ...

sam, shut up. Klown brought about the decline of the slipzone due to his vulgar comments that upset clare, eventually led to her crying about leaving, and finally ending in the closing of the sub forum and Klown's indefinate ban.

I think most of us agree that this place is slightly more entertaining with Klown afoot.

Holy fuck, I just watched the first (and so far, only) season of Dexter and that show is fucking good. Very much recommended, it's a great show.

Also, I just finished The Warriors on XBox and I was surprised to find that the guy who plays Ajax in both the game and the movie is in this show. Not totally relevant, I just thought it was a weird coincidence.

I am not quite sure why everybody seems to like Klown so much... I just thought he was an idiot. Well now he seems to be back. Woopdeefuckingdoo. Could've stayed away if it was up to me. Almost as bad as Sam himself, eventhough more vulgar, less imaginative and way more shallow.

Nova said:
sam fisher said:

I'll type how I want. You may be able to spell but you can't do anything else or figure out how to connect the batteries in a simple circuit :rolleyes:

xnopasaranx said:
I am not quite sure why everybody seems to like Klown so much... I just thought he was an idiot. Well now he seems to be back. Woopdeefuckingdoo. Could've stayed away if it was up to me. Almost as bad as Sam himself, eventhough more vulgar, less imaginative and way more shallow.
I don't particularly like him either, I don't find anything he does funny. He's come sad person who never leaves his PC and thinks people like him.

Back