The Rabbit Joint

Javacat said:
I just had the best idea EVER for a nacho dip holder thing. It's basically goatse..
A gaping butthole with nachos in it? Dude...

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
xnopasaranx said:
Javacat said:
I just had the best idea EVER for a nacho dip holder thing. It's basically goatse..
A gaping butthole with nachos in it? Dude...

No man, if you're repulsed by that, you should re-read what he said:

It's a dip holder! EWW

In response:

toystieinswtaperd1.gif

... and yes, it's an actual product. :p

Anyway, enough of that, watch this guy. He's one of the most original comedy acts I've seen.

I just wandered into one of those little crappy "cd, dvds, games, and more!!!!!111" shops that was on the corner of a street about 30 minutes from my house. I inquired about sopranos, season 6 pt. 1, which they had...

FOR 30 BUCKS! SEALED!!

God i love these little dumps and their wholesale prices

Fru.T Bunn said:
Nova said:
I got the whole of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series on VHS for 1.99 in a charity shop today. Safe!
That really is a find! Enjoy! :D

I watched it before going to work last week. I was grinning for the rest of the day.

I bought one of those Belkin Tunecast things today. I'd been after one for a while now. TBH, I was a little disappointed, the sound quality is poor, and the range is really bad, I was hoping I could send digital radio from my laptop to my FM radio alarm clock across my room, but that's not gonna work...

Nova said:
I bought one of those Belkin Tunecast things today. I'd been after one for a while now. TBH, I was a little disappointed, the sound quality is poor, and the range is really bad, I was hoping I could send digital radio from my laptop to my FM radio alarm clock across my room, but that's not gonna work...
I got a cheap (£7) one from a service station somewhere. It's actually very good.

Nova said:
Fru.T Bunn said:
Nova said:
I got the whole of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series on VHS for 1.99 in a charity shop today. Safe!
That really is a find! Enjoy! :D

I watched it before going to work last week. I was grinning for the rest of the day.

It isn't that bad... just make sure your never really close to the radio because that ends up hurting it even more than it being far away (with mine anyway). I don't know how big your room is but ive had it work perfect across my house, how long did you spend fiddling around with the different stations?

I just usually get a load of static until I put the belkin right next to the radio. And when this happens, the sound is really quiet...

omg, the first 2 tomatoes of the season have officially begun to ripen on the vine! OMG!

:wub: 2 cherry tomatoes :wub:

Will post picks when they finish turning red :D

Also, my early girl is taking fucking ages to ripen what's up there now. I have like 15 palm-sized tomatoes that are all grean ;)

Hollyoaks is getting rather exciting again...

Who pushed Clair?!

Yar :D

I've got a meeting with an estate agent just off west street tomorrow morning and I don't know whether it's still on, if buses will be running and whether one of the people involved will be able to make it (he lives near the Manor) :angry:

Atleast I'll know whether there is any chance of the properties flooding or not when I go and see them :p

OMG! I just discovered robot chicken... most possibly the funniest show ever made. I wonder if it's been on TV in Germany... I love the internet.

On the subject of Adult Swim, I just saw the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie last night and it was fucking awesome. The intro by Mastodon alone is worth it.

"Did you bring your baby? Babies don't watch this!
Take the seed outside! Leave it in the streets!
Run over it after the show!"

Back