The Rabbit Joint

urg.. I've been looking at places to buy and the only places I'm going to be able to afford are either tiny houses surrounded by chavs or dodgy new apartments. I guess I'm going to have to move out of Sheffield to one of the villages surrounding it to find anything remotely decent. Unless I rent <_<

I just joined facebook. It's so much better than myspace, it's crazy.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
I just joined facebook. It's so much better than myspace, it's crazy.
Too many people with your name! You know mine, hit me up

I will when I remember your surname...

Last edited by a moderator:
So maybe I should join facebook... I am really too lazy to do that though because everyone seems to use another service. All my friends here in Germany use myspace, all my canadian buddies use facebook, all the people I know from Spain use crappy Hi5 (whyever that is... it's absolute shit). I don't wanna have to keep up with all that...

Can't they make facebook and myspace compatible somehow? Like, you can add facebook accounts to your myspace friendslist and vice versa? Probably not, as they will loose advertising efficiency... I hate e-capitalism.

I joined facebook a few weeks ago to look at some pictures of a local night club burning down. It seems pretty good. I prefer the blog feature on myspace to the 'notes' thing on facebook, but I find the privacy settings on facebook to suit my needs more :p

Well if we all have facebook, then we should have like a GP32x Facebook ring!

My link is das

Somewhat strangely, if you hit up a regular google search for "new psp" the first result is a picture of the GP2x...

EDIT: Just noticed that that fact has already been demonstrated in the "other consoles" section

Nova said:
Somewhat strangely, if you hit up a regular google search for "new psp" the first result is a picture of the GP2x...

EDIT: Just noticed that that fact has already been demonstrated in the "other consoles" section
oooh.... sloooooooooow.

I just reread that psp vs. gp2x thread. Awesome. Just good entertainment really. Especially when Exophase pulled out this enourmous flood of hardware-facts. I think I know more about the psp's hardware then anyone in my fucking town after reading his one post. Exophase is a fricking god!

Also: I'll get a facebook account just so I can be part of the gp2x ring. There! Now look what you made me do!

EDIT: Facebook!!!

I'VE FOUND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VIB RIBBON ISO!!!!

If anyone wants, pm me and I can share the megaupload link. It is very rare to find the english language version...

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I've completed Phoenix Wright 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now....onto the first one (yes, I did them out of order ;) )

That's very punk rock of you B)

Back