The Rabbit Joint

lubidog said:
So long Pavarotti! Truly the voice of God!
A dreadful shame. However, we've all gotta go sometime, and I'm sure it's for the best he went before old age took that wonderful voice from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Nova. I was quite moved when I heard. He really was the genuine article, not one of these pop singers who sell cds singing opera with no voice but a microphone!

Nope, he was a true great, a giant in every way. He could sing in a way that us mere mortal singers simply will never believe. One of the greatest singers from any genre!

Coffee rules almost as much as beer, and coffee-flavoured beer rules even more.

I picked up a 1L bottle of Yukon Midnight Sun Espresso Stout last night and it was pretty tasty. I also grabbed a sixer of St-Ambroise Oatmeal Stout but I haven't tried that yet.

Coffee does rule. I made some amazing cappuccinos yesterday. I really had no idea what I was doing, but I perfected it from the first attempt when i accidentally made lattes. The drinks came out fine italian restaurant style, no joke.

That oatmeal stout is not bad, btw, but it's a little more bitter than the coffee stouts/porters I've been drinking lately. Not quite as tasty, but it's still good enough that I won't complain too loudly.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
i accidentally made lattes.
Ewwww, Foam in your coffee, No thanks.
puke.gif
, Just a standard coffee is all i drink, None of that fancy foamy rubbish, But it`s each to their own i suppose. :)

Trooper

trooper said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
i accidentally made lattes.
Ewwww, Foam in your coffee, No thanks.
puke.gif
, Just a standard coffee is all i drink, None of that fancy foamy rubbish, But it`s each to their own i suppose. :)

Trooper

well foam aside, you cant argue at the great taste of milky espresso :D

Back