The Rabbit Joint

"Kate McCann said she was as confident her daughter would be found alive now as she was when she went missing in Portugal on 3 May."

That's... condemning.

Goity said:
"Kate McCann said she was as confident her daughter would be found alive now as she was when she went missing in Portugal on 3 May."

That's... condemning.
How does she explain the traces of Madelines blood found in the car rented weeks after she went missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher said:
Goity said:

That's... condemning.
How does she explain the traces of Madelines blood found in the car rented weeks after she went missing?

yeah that is sort of weird but then again that was hired out like 20 days after so they would have had to hid the body for 20 odd days.....

I don't believe them. She never cried till people criticised her lack of emotional outbursts, then she suddenly started having them. If you look at this from a critical point of view to pull apart the evidence in their favour, there is a much stronger argument against believing them than there is to supporting them.

to put it bluntly no one is going to be charged she isnt going to be found and this will be in and out the press for the next year or so

I saw the abductors face. He had a large scar, stubble and an eyepatch, with a swastika tattooed on his forehead.

Honest.

Nova said:
I saw the abductors face. He had a large scar, stubble and an eyepatch, with a swastika tattooed on his forehead.
Honest.

!!

I think I saw the same fellow! He also had a double peg-leg and was missing his thumbs.

freaky

But on closer inspection, He was actually only 2 foot 3 inches tall, As his pegs were specially extended to make up for his small stature, And was dressed in womens clothes.

Trooper

Back