The Rabbit Joint

a couple of guitar were stolen from the practice room at the squat, when some junkies broke in. a week later some little kids tried to sell the exact same instruments back to us, so I asked them to follow me into the practice room to "have a look if the guitars were working so I could safely purchase them" lol. When they were inside I grabbed one of em by the collar and told him I would cut him a columbian necktie if he didn't tell me from whom he had gotten the stolen goods. They almost pissed their pants and told me the name of the guy they got the instruments from... actually we didn't want to call the cops cause that's always just more trouble than you really asked for, but someone called them anyways and since I was sort of the only spokesperson there that day, they took down my name and address... now it seems that they caught the burglar and I hope he will go straight to pound-me-in-the-ass-juvie for that. so yeah... I guess they will ask a few questions about were I got the name of the guy from, if I recognize him... blablabla.

xnopasaranx said:
When they were inside I grabbed one of em by the collar and told him I would cut him a columbian necktie if he didn't tell me from whom he had gotten the stolen goods. They almost pissed their pants and told me the name of the guy they got the instruments from...
I think you left out the part when you shouted "EVIL DO'ERS YOU SHALL PAY!", and zapped them with your Xray vision before grabbing the guitars and returning them to their rightful owner via jetpack :p

Sorry...couldn't resist :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... actually, they were little kids. It was fun watching them whince and squirm like little worms. So yeah... I should beaten the shit outta them. go steal in the supermarket, but not in the squat, little shitheads. JUSTICE... Uarrgh!

xnopasaranx said:
I grabbed one of em by the collar and told him I would cut him a columbian necktie if he didn't tell me from whom he had gotten the stolen goods.

shield4_full.jpg

:D

It's the same as my old survey, except NEW and IMPROVED

Yeah, apparently some of the questions weren't good enough, so here it is *again*.

And specifically for Loubear, who I assume wrote "MY POKEMANS. LET ME SHOW YOU THEM. CAN IT BE HUGS TIEM NOW PLEASE?" - answering the survey three times over does not make you more important, but thanks for answering anyway. *punches*

damnit... that court thing on friday was lame. I was asked inside together with a friend who was also a wittness and then they told us they didn't need us and we could go home. Well, that was a waste of time. I sure hope the guy at least gets punished for his bs. And I was expecting some Matlock style court action... now I am disillusioned.

xnopasaranx said:
damnit... that court thing on friday was lame. I was asked inside together with a friend who was also a wittness and then they told us they didn't need us and we could go home. Well, that was a waste of time. I sure hope the guy at least gets punished for his bs. And I was expecting some Matlock style court action... now I am disillusioned.
If you had shouted "OBJECTION!" that would have been awesome.

xnopasaranx said:
When my friend and I got robbed, the actual trial for the robbers wasn't set to start till over a year later. My friend and I lost interest in it by then and weren't even going to go to court when we got a call from the crown prosecutor the night before the trial. He said "we've worked out a plea with these guys and we just want to check with you guys before we do it. They'll get a lesser sentence but there won't be a trial. Do you have any problems with that?" I said, "No, we weren't even going to go to court anyway. Do whatever."

nickspoon said:
xnopasaranx said:

overruled.

terrible... I am speechless. That is just terrible. I well never look at ginger like I used to.

nickspoon said:
xnopasaranx said:

remember to bang your fingers on the table

nickspoon said:
It's the same as my old survey, except NEW and IMPROVED

Yeah, apparently some of the questions weren't good enough, so here it is *again*.

And specifically for Loubear, who I assume wrote "MY POKEMANS. LET ME SHOW YOU THEM. CAN IT BE HUGS TIEM NOW PLEASE?" - answering the survey three times over does not make you more important, but thanks for answering anyway. *punches*

Someone's being paranoid. I didn't even open your survey.

But thanks for the consideration.

I'm worried that after being one of the best things on TV EVER, Death Note is going to start getting really crap and have a terrible ending... :(

Back