The Rabbit Joint

beavith said:
Wow, it has been way too long since ive been on the forum.

Question for ya'll! For Christmas, do I ask for a Wiz, or Pandora?

Choices. Choices. Choices.
wiz, and vanilla milk is badass

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention that I finally got TF2 working in the worst graphics ever using Quantum's Little Config. It's loads more fun for PC than for 360. I've already got all the unlockables except for the Ubersaw, with thanks to achievement farming servers.

Username said:
Forgot to mention that I finally got TF2 working in the worst graphics ever using Quantum's Little Config. It's loads more fun for PC than for 360. I've already got all the unlockables except for the Ubersaw, with thanks to achievement farming servers.
Interesting, I have the Ubersaw, but I don't have Natascha yet, and I haven't been "farming" at all.

Ravnos said:
lulzfish said:
Yes. It's actually good, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. I think Nestle makes it.

I don't generally like soy stuff, but vanilla soy milk on any flavour of Mini-Wheats is pretty awesome.

You guys should try the Very Vanilla Soy Milk, by Silk. I just had some, yummy in my tummy. The chocolate one isn't too bad either.

This reminds me....I want Eggnogg!!!!

lulzfish said:
Username said:
Interesting, I have the Ubersaw, but I don't have Natascha yet, and I haven't been "farming" at all.

Took my forever to get the stupid flare gun. But yea! TF2 on the pc rocks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kSqAGwn2bqo[/youtube]

yeah, but i bet you guys dont have the halloween event stuff, the l4d2 hat, the non-cheating halo, or the soldiers medal :>

PoisonedV said:
yeah, but i bet you guys dont have the halloween event stuff, the l4d2 hat, the non-cheating halo, or the soldiers medal :>
Only two hats I have are Ghastly Gibbus and Camera Beard.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
so when did poisonedv become a woman?
We took a vote and decided that the board wasn't diverse enough, so everyone chipped in for his her operation.

No, wait, that's not what happened. GIRL is an acronym for "Guy In Real Life". Somebody else mentioned this last time it was brought up.

i've always been a girl i just didnt want you silly boys harassing me, now that I barely post it doesn't matter

daclassicgamingmaster said:
http://www.ripten.com/2008/07/03/vagina-hero-exclusive-first-look/

Looks more exciting than Guitar Hero ever was/will be.
Post your high score.

Back