The Rabbit Joint

I love the soundtrack to this page in this thread. I hereby decree that it should be on every forthcoming page. And looped.

Nova said:
I love the soundtrack to this page in this thread. I hereby decree that it should be on every forthcoming page. And looped.
I was listening to Prince's 'When Doves Cry" and when I came on here I heard this crap and it ruined the song :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait until next pay day, gonna buy Family Guy - Season 8 and Futurama - Epic Movie Collection.
laugh.gif

Tag5 said:
Can't wait until next pay day, gonna buy Family Guy - Season 8 and Futurama - Epic Movie Collection.
laugh.gif
I want to get the Transformers 2 DVD so I can make a "proper edition" with the Twins cut out.

(naw)mcx said:
pandora said:
naw, why is there a picture of you on your profile?

Don't take this as a stab in your direction, I'm genuinely interested as to why someone would want to reveal a photo of themselves to complete strangers.
I know other people do it too, just wondering why really.

not sure.

i just like my profile to look complete.

i seem to get lots of visitors.
You forget that the real you should be as unreal as possible in this unreal realm, otherwise your real presence could disrupt the unreal balance of unreal things and cause a real mess!

no, wait, wut.

Edit: Think how scary it is. It's like that time when I found out what your real name is. And now that I remember, you know my real name too! NOOOOO!!! CATACLYSM INMINENT!!!!!

Nova said:
seconded.

I'm going to try to go ding in WoW at midnight exactly!!!

Edit: Dammit.. took wrong flight path and out of time now :(

If I'm honest, the music has definitely worn out it's welcome.

Back