The Rabbit Joint

Javacat said:
I wanted to find out the latest goings on with Bob's Game, so tried to go on the forum and it's down :(

I WANNA PLAY BOB'S GAME!!

Bob's Game is not dead??!

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
*snip*

Edit: Where are you planning on getting active again? Caanoo/Pandora/both?
I mean generally on these boards. I just like to hang out here and take part.

2ibbv46.jpg

This is how I roll. In before shunn(thanks Nova).

Nice desk. I like the curve. And the fact that you multihead, once you get used to it, there's just no way to go back to smaller screens.

---
EDIT: edit to avoid double posting

I just noticed that a) I can buy tobacco online and B) I can buy alcohol online.

Bag of pipe tobacco is around 9€ here, online 3€. Wine, 3l box 25€, online 12€. Yay for living in a rich country, even if personally I'm 'poor'. :)

(naw)mcx said:
This is how I roll. In before shunn(thanks Nova).

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

SomeGuy99 said:
Javacat said:
I wanted to find out the latest goings on with Bob's Game, so tried to go on the forum and it's down :(

I didn't think it was, but maybe it is now :/

Last couple of days I've noticed something odd. It feels and sounds like there is light wind blowing into my ears. It's very odd and it's keeping me awake at night.

Iorgy77 said:
That's usually fluid, you can get ear drops.

Cheers, I'll pop down to the chemists in a bit.

Nova said:
Last couple of days I've noticed something odd. It feels and sounds like there is light wind blowing into my ears. It's very odd and it's keeping me awake at night.
I was about to say tinnitus...

After you've smoked weed/hash out of a pipe and you clean it, and you get the black stuff that gives you a mild buzz. What is the black stuff called in english? not ashes.

You mean the burned up remains of resin and whatnot right? I guess "soot" would be the correct term. I am no native speaker either though.

I don't think we have a special name for it weedwise. In general it's called "ruß".

Javacat said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Javacat said:

I didn't think it was, but maybe it is now :/

What a waste.

Did he even have the game completed or was he full of it?

I didn't even mind the strange viral marketing, but if there's no game, or never was any completed game... it was all a load of fuss about nothing. Why even bother?

klikklak said:
After you've smoked weed/hash out of a pipe and you clean it, and you get the black stuff that gives you a mild buzz. What is the black stuff called in english? not ashes.
In the US (and possibly other English-speaking countries) it's called resin.

SomeGuy99 said:
What a waste.

Did he even have the game completed or was he full of it?

I didn't even mind the strange viral marketing, but if there's no game, or never was any completed game... it was all a load of fuss about nothing. Why even bother?
Just been doing some digging and it appears as though the forums went down on the 11th of august, so not too long ago. One of the last posts was one of the forum moderators commenting about how the game was finished, but Bob didn't want to release it unless he could do it commercially. Apparently he's now working for some game's company on other stuff.
Last post I can find is at the bottom of this page. There are replies, but I can't find a cache of them anywhere :(

Playing through Final Fantasy XIII. Besides all the weird pedophile innuendo, linear progression, and lack of cities/towns it's pretty good.

Back