The Rabbit Joint

1692592.jpg

Nobody is posting here anymore, and I can't think of anything to post, so read my blog.

http://myimmortalcapillary.blogspot.co.uk/

And what happened to my uber awesome topic? Like everything else on this section, it seems to have mysteriously disappeared?

Pleng said:
And what happened to my uber awesome topic? Like everything else on this section, it seems to have mysteriously disappeared?
this one?
By default the Off Topic filter only shows posts from the last 30 days. There's a link down near the bottom that says "change filter" or something like that which will let you see significantly more.

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Pleng said:
this one?
By default the Off Topic filter only shows posts from the last 30 days. There's a link down near the bottom that says "change filter" or something like that which will let you see significantly more.

Ah yea, that one! :)

Well I can't see the filter anywhere on my screen! What's the purpose of it, anyway? What's wrong with the tried and trusted (and indeed used on every other section of the site!) pagination method? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. I'm going to go with "tradition for tradition's sake", and that's the way we likes it, dag gum! :p
There should be a big blue bar across the bottom of the page that says "Click here to show filter options". Click there to show filter options.

In REALLY quick for, if im not mistaken, the first off topic post of 2013!

This town, is coming like a ghost town
All the clubs have been closed down
This place, is coming like a ghost town
Bands won't play no more too much fighting on the dance floor
Do you remember the good old days Before the ghost town?
We danced and sang, And the music played inna de boomtown

Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf
This place, is coming like a ghost town
No job to be found in this country
Can't go on no more The people getting angry

Sad times indeed

Just had a merry few minutes catching up and reading some bits on that there other board. I see Craig's latest venture has left people angry, always knew that guy was a bitch.

Back